It's Official... Summer is over in RP

On my way in the am if they get the 5th wheel fixed. Was planning on leaving early in the am but got a failure message on the frig this afternoon. Service will work on it starting at 8 and hope to leave by at least noon.
Just bought 2 Sazuki Samurais and will be fixing up one from both. Will be bringing it down in a couple of weeks so can pull the inflatable to 2nd estuary.
I will be in Plya De Oro so stop by

A

azbeachboy

MarK,
Angel will be down the first weekend but not on the 17th. Thats my 22ed annual "Boy's Trip" No wives or girlfriends...

Last edited by a moderator:
A

azbeachboy

Mark,
Back in the day, we came down 20+ strong. Now with wives and kids we're lucky to have 3-4 guys. My friend Steve and I have been on all 22 trips!
I got beads but I don't think I'll need them until biker weekend :mrgreen:

playaperro

El Pirata
On my way in the am if they get the 5th wheel fixed. Was planning on leaving early in the am but got a failure message on the frig this afternoon. Service will work on it starting at 8 and hope to leave by at least noon.
Just bought 2 Sazuki Samurais and will be fixing up one from both. Will be bringing it down in a couple of weeks so can pull the inflatable to 2nd estuary.
I will be in Plya De Oro so stop by
Would it had been cheaper if you would of bought one that runs.:lol:

Have a great time,

Playa