It's Official... Summer is over in RP

G

Grim17

Late last night, the hot humid weather we've had for the last 3+ months, was replaced by crisp, less humid, cooler weather, so the stifling days of summer are gone!

Now's the time to escape to Rocky Point for the weekend.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I'm anxious to get there - next weekend. It was a surprisingly cool 64 degrees on my patio in Tempe this morning!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Got any plans for Friday? Gonna go and have a beer with Jim.
You talkin' to me? Or to Grim? If you're talking to me, I'm hoping to actually be down there early enough Friday (10/9) to do something like that for a change. I need to monkey around with the boat and get it ready to go for early Sat. morning. But, may have some time late afternoon (depending on the Mrs. plans).

I stopped by the Cameltoe, but missed Jim last trip. He owes me a beer! :wink:

cholla

Nice kenny I won't be able to get down there until the 11th and then only 6 days. If you are ther then, stop by the yellow house across from JJs and say HI, no politics there.

John

Kenny

Nice kenny I won't be able to get down there until the 11th and then only 6 days. If you are ther then, stop by the yellow house across from JJs and say HI, no politics there.

John
I might very well have met you John. I've stayed at Bill Hayden's cabin at least a 1/2 dozen times, and I was introduced to some of the neighbors. I'm sure you know where Bill's place is, and it's almost exactly like it was when I walked by it 50 years ago as a little kid.
I'll be coming through town tommorow on my way to Jerry's. I love driving on the beach down (about 15miles back north) there to that little estuary, and fishing the incoming, and there's a good tide for shore fishing starting about now... I'm probably going to kick out for home thurday.

Kenny

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

Thats great news about the weather. I'll be down the weekends of the 10th and 17th.