July 17/18th Weekend Roll Call

Heading down to Penasco on Saturday the 17th, early in the morning, staying until Tuesday the 20th. Who else is going to be there? And any special, unique activities happening in town? Weather forecast is calling for mid-90s, i.e. high-80s on the beach, can't wait!

Last edited:
We will be seeing Brenda at her condo... Brenda and Barb will be doing lunch on Saturday so if the water conditions are calm and clear, I will most likely be in the water out in front of the condo if you care to get wet and join me....

Oooh, maybe filming some video there? We'll be a bit further down the shore in Mirador, not sure what we'll feel like doing when we get there Saturday afternoon after the drive down. I do know that drinks and an ocean view will most definitely be involved!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I **was** coming this weekend, until I just looked at Buoyweather. Yellow flagged Fri, Sat, Sun into next week, SE winds predicted at 15-21 knots, seas at least 3 ft. every 4 seconds.

Makes for a very miserable boat ride. My guess is some of those yellow flags are likely to go red, rather than lighten up to green. Oh well, now you get to hear me say "maybe in two weeks." Bummer.

Stuart, forgive my ignorance in this subject, but what does 15-21 knots or so translate to gusts on the beach? Ishmael, I am not! ;)

Jeff

:happens:YIKES! Been there-done that! Not good for the enamel on the teeth................

Last edited: