July 20th

P

Penasco Pirate

Looks like a huge storm got us back into the country easily again. My fuel pump died on my truck right as we pulled into Sonoyta! We left late (as usual) about 9pm and got to the border by 10. No 'lectricity on the US side! Pretty much got waved through... so many thanks to Bandicoot for the great weekend and dragging my broken hunk home!

A

azbeachboy

We got to the border at 6:30 this morning. Just one car in front of us. His computer was working because he asked about the title not matching our passports. That was the only question.
The Americans were checking cars going in the last two weekends. They asked if we had guns or over $10,000 with us. I said "I wish I had that kind of money..."
We also got the red light the two weekends. I had some big bags of beans and rice I didn't want them to see this trip. After looking in the bed he started to look in my crew cab just as my 60 pound pit decided to look out the open window. That was enough for him to let us go.

P

Penasco Pirate

I heard a big dog helps with the green light! Knock on wood, I have never been stopped going in.

Boo wants a date...

Hey Chuck... Boo's only 10 months but he wants to meet your pit :roll: he's lookin for a girlfriend...

Attachments

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

My little girl only likes the bad boy's - as in barrio dogs. I don't know why but the dogs she likes are the strays. That's how I found her. She's been trying to eat Ric's dog for two Thanksgivings now...

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
So Mark, you buying Barb a new vacuum cleaner when Boo chews it to pieces one day while you're both out? :razz::razz::razz: