Labor Day roll call

Well, I can tell I won't be reading your fascinating postings for a while. Many of you will be having too much fun. Won't be able to wait until next Tuesday, to hear about your weekend. Hope you share with us all.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh no, Janet. Many of us have internet access in PP. Maybe only once a day but we will still post some!

I just let Chari know that Saturday would be a better day for us to get together, but I'm kind of going to leave it up to weather. High tide is around 11:30-12:00 both days, so that's when we'll be in the water..........of course, a couple of hours prior to and a couple of hours after!! I'm going to shoot for Saturday, but if the weather ends up being nasty, than we can do it Sunday. We'll be around all day, so I'll leave it up to you guys what time. I'm off to work now, so I'll check back later................

Forgot to let you all know...........we're coming down Friday evening, should be there between 6:00-6:30. Can't wait..................!!!!!!

mis2810

Chari - I got your PM. I have internet access also. We'll drop by when we go down to the Malecon, not sure what day it will be yet. But I'll stay updated on here as to when there may be a big shindig. Will it be okay to bring two little girls?

I don't know what space we'll be in yet. Bruce already informed me that the first thing that is going to happen when we get there is the computer is going on, and we're catching the U of A game on it. So, we'll be hooked up right off the bat and I can let you know as soon as we get there!! Go
Cats, we better be able to fly our flag in pride!!!!!

I don't know what space we'll be in yet. Bruce already informed me that the first thing that is going to happen when we get there is the computer is going on, and we're catching the U of A game on it. So, we'll be hooked up right off the bat and I can let you know as soon as we get there!! Go
Cats, we better be able to fly our flag in pride!!!!!
They must be playing NAU then!!! :moon::rofl::rofl:

Sorry I can't be down there with all the regulars....got to take care of my munchkin...delivering furniture/household goods for her and her soldier hubby in the Seattle area.

Jim

Good for you Joe. I'm going through some stuff to take care of my munchkin right now too. Kids come first.

Hi guys!! We made it..........half hour wait at the border, but other than that, it was smooth sailing!!! Met Stuart for the first time right off the bat at Reggie's.....that was great (hi Stuart!!)!!! Then, Mark and Barb were waiting for us at the park........and Eduardo and Alicia stopped by also!!! What more could you ask for............coming into town and hooking right up with friends!!!!!!!!! We're in space 89, proudly flying the U of A flag......we're going to go pick up Mark's kayaks after while, but other than that, we'll be around all day. Looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing more old friends..........this is going to be a fantastic weekend!!!!!!!!!! (Chuck and Val are supposed to be here also!!)

Bill, I'm planning on having a fish fry that weekend..........I'll let you all know more details as it gets closer!!! BTW Bill, it didn't dawn on me until this past weekend that the space you got is one of the ones that I had requested for that week in October (9-17). I always tell Genaro that I want space 50, 67, 89, 111, or 131..........well, 111 is definitely out!!!!! But we'll be neighbors no matter where we're at, LOL!!!

Bill, I'm planning on having a fish fry that weekend..........I'll let you all know more details as it gets closer!!! BTW Bill, it didn't dawn on me until this past weekend that the space you got is one of the ones that I had requested for that week in October (9-17). I always tell Genaro that I want space 50, 67, 89, 111, or 131..........well, 111 is definitely out!!!!! But we'll be neighbors no matter where we're at, LOL!!!
I'll try to save some grouper filets for that... yummy...

That would be awesome Mark!! My brother-in-law and his mom will be going out fishing sometime that weekend, probably Friday, and hopefully will catch enough that I can sweet talk them out of some!!!!! (Hey Russtoleum....if you read this, whadda say???) Last year when we did this, it was sooooo good. I don't know exactly what they caught, but we grilled some and fried some and it was all delicious!!!!!!!!