Labor Day roll call

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Not formally, yet. We'll get it firmed up before. I am in PDO north 40 space 367. You can't miss my Jeep.

Hey Rob, think ya better add about sixteen years to that!! We'll be down Oct. 9-17 and would love to meet up with you to celebrate.........unfortunately, we cancelled our plans to come down this weekend, so by then we'll be ready to rock and roll:party::coldone: big time!!!!!!!!

AZ ROB

Hey Rob, think ya better add about sixteen years to that!! We'll be down Oct. 9-17 and would love to meet up with you to celebrate.........unfortunately, we cancelled our plans to come down this weekend, so by then we'll be ready to rock and roll:party::coldone: big time!!!!!!!!
I resemble that remark I think I will also be down that weekend....

I know it's a long ways off, but mark your calendars...........March 25th, I turn the big 50 and the party will be on for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

The hot water heater went out early this month, then Brianna started college (community, but costly just the same......at least I convinced her to go back!!) and property and personal taxes are due soon...........does it ever end????!!!!!! LOL, hell no!!!!!! Anyway, we were down four times in as many months, so we figured we could skip a month..........Oct. 9 will be here soon enough!!!!! (Oh, and another one.......going back to work at the school was such a stress reliever, but we have sooooo much time off that isn't paid!! Gotta give up some things for the benefit of other things I guess..........). It is a bummer, but RP isn't going anywhere and neither are any of us.......there will be a next time Chari!!!!!!!

I know it's a long ways off, but mark your calendars...........March 25th, I turn the big 50 and the party will be on for sure!!!!!!!!!!!
I already know what I'm getting you for a birthday present and I'm not telling... NeeNer... NeeNer...
NeeeeeNer...

loco

Ok gang,
Who all is gonna be down? I'd love to meet some more of you! I am coming Sat. morning and leaving Tuesday. I still have a lot of work to do on the trailer but can be convinced to leave it for a while! LOL!
Coming down Friday afternoon, Ill be the one in the water with the underwater video camera, along the mirador....Mark, will you be in the water.........oh....wait.....thats a dumb ass question. sea ya friday

Well, I caved...........we'll be there Saturday morning (leaving Monday afternoon). Loco, we stay at PDO (don't know which space yet). We have a Tahoe 5th wheel and drive a white Tacoma............if I don't scope you out first, come hunt us down!!! The hubby thought the pics on your site were so cool and we'd love to meet you!!! Thanks again for using them. Chari and Mark and Barb, you always know how to track us down.........come on over!!! I'm hoping Connie's "weather Godess" is good to her..........if she's good to her, she's good to us all!!!! I'm counting on relatively calm waters this weekend. The only way I can handle the humidity is to be in the water as much as possible, hopefully anchored down floating in my tube or doing some snorkeling (staying inside in the air conditioning is out of the question). Chari, I know I'd never get you to float with me (it's a two-seater with the cooler in the center), but you can park a chair real close to the water and hang out with us!!! Hey Melissa, you can float with me if you'd like...........you take the humidity about as well as I do apparently!!!!! BTW Chari, have you got the sun deck ready to be set up yet???? ("hint hint", LOL!!)

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Why Julie,
I'd float with you! Why do you say that? I might capsize us tho! LOL! We aren't exactly the same size, are we?

I don't have any of my furniture down there yet. You can all come over, tho. Just bring chairs.

This is gonna be fun.........

mis2810

Chari and beachgirl - What day/time would be a good time to stop by? beachgirl - is there decent snorkeling at PDO?

I'm looking forward to a fun weekend sea U all soon... loco what underwater camera??? the one you gave to me??? lol... don't forget to bring the battery charger for it...

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Anytime is ok with me. If I'm not home and my Jeep is there, I'm either visiting my friends in space 352 or with Julie on the beachfront.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yay,
Come on over. I wonder if we should plan a party at Julie's so we can all meet each other all at once.....We could do it at my place but I'm further from the beach abd I have no patio furniture yet. I just moved in in July for those of you who don't know. I'm still unpacking and sorting and cleaning...... What da'ya' say, Julie?

AZ ROB

:razz:Why do I always miss the parties... Just for that anyone in Phoenix on Sat. Sept. 4th I will be having a party I live on the extreme west valley (by the zoo)
if you are interested we will have bbq. beef and bbq pork tons of food and I also have 6 bottles of Tequilla I picked up last week at the factory. I also have a nice new bottle of the Mexican Moonshine all are welcome. I will also have a big water slide for the day for the kids.... PM me for info and directions.....:cheers::woo::party::popcorn: