Las Conchas Review by Joe Friday

Kenny

dogs foul mouthed barking

Hey Kenny,
Are you a land owner in Las Conchas or any where in Mexico?Do you have a dog in the fight?
Hey rikyt, my last, and I believe my only post on this thread was strictly aimed at all the foul mouthed barking the dog was doing at that time.(almost a year ago) You don't have a problem with that do you, or what?
I hope that's a horse I hear coming.:veg:

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
The park in front of me is now called The Village. When we subdivded land in Penasco the roads, parks and anything else that was never intended to be sold, unless it was dedicated to the city all stayed in our names as a parcel of saleable land (Yes even the roads). We still have roads that are held as saleable properties and in the wrong hands could be used to block access to properties of other people. This finally got stopped in Desarollo Urbano about 4 years ago. Too many crooks that took advantage of a dangerous situation. Thats Rocky Point.
So they sold all the Parks and kept the funds.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Those funds and what about the $9000.00 USD fee collected on every new house built for the desalinator. Thats probably gone too. When I built 3 houses in section one I paid $33000.00 usd to Las Conchas and got back $6000.00 that was held as a clean up deposit. I would bet if somebody could check the builders of The Village (the ex park)didn't pay $1.00 in desalinator or impact fees.

Last edited:

jerry

Those funds and what about the $9000.00 USD fee collected on every new house built for the desalinator. Thats probably gone too. When I built 3 houses in section one I paid $33000.00 usd to Las Conchas and got back $6000.00 that was held as a clean up deposit. I would bet if somebody could check the builders of The Village (the ex park)didn't pay $1.00 in desalinator or impact fees.
well this off the subject but...every village needs an idiot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNBNqUdqm1E

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Joe Friday is Richard O'Brien who owes the ladron, Francisco Hernandez Mandujano favors. He thinks that because he met Mom once or twice, he knew her. Bottom line is, and always will be, Francisco Hernandez Mandujano lied to our family and betrayed our mother. You really gotta look at someone's motivation for what they say and it's validity. We learn more every day about how Machiavellian Hernandez is by how he has and continues to try to drive a wedge between us as family members. Some are just more gullible than others. Watch carefully, what he does is separate and conquer. Almost worked with us. I'll bet anyone that knows him has experienced his sad story about how (usually) the men in the family don't like him...and then, of course, as women, we try to fix it. The truth is, he is starting his divisive game. Some people are just in too deep with him to get out....try the mirror!

playaperro

El Pirata
so who got the money...was the sale a good thing/
Yea its a done deal, closed escrow. Vecino's have the money they will refunding some money to those who paid into this...Like I said you have to clean house. U can't have one person be president for 2 terms vice president for 2 terms well lets say he had everything for 2 terms. Jerry I rather tell you in person, lets hook up
one day..

Kenny

Playa say's..
Jerry I rather tell you in person, lets hook up
And I say..Please Jerry, bring the dog down to Santo Tomas for our annual great Corvina hunt, I can always use more bait!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Playa, I paid $33,000.00 in fees to Las Conchas in 2007. $6000.00 of that money was refunded when I finaled out the three houses I built in section 1. $27,000.00 of the deposits was kept as an impact fee. I think the impact fee was another name for financing the desal plant is this what you are talking about? I hope so-- me and you are goin' on vacation if it is.

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
Yea Bill you got some money coming to you amigo, They sent out some letters to the vecino's and if you have your paperwork they should have a record and you got some money coming back. Better drop in and tell them, or call, unless you need Arturo's email I can forward it to you.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I will go see Arturo Tuesday. Thanks alot. Dont forget it's Puerto Penasco so dont pack your bags yet-- but start thinking of a couple destinations.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
A.C. Thanks for the letter, sold for $412,000.00, I dont remember what was paid but it seems they took a big hit. I kissed that money away 4 years ago so whatever we get is just like finding it. I have had a great March and April so this is like a bonus.

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Playa, Fabiola found our paperwork and the amount of money that went to the desal project from our fee's. I really appreciate your post about the sale, I probably would never have found out.

Last edited: