Las Palomas update?

Own in LP, Las Conchas, & community in Tucson. Cadden has really screwed up in Tucson & will give him chance to solve issues where his folks r wrong, but have positive issues hopefully in all properies in RP. I will also say I am glad Dry Heave/SC/Etc were caught not allowing nominations @ HOA Mtg. However now we have too many controlling folks on TC/SC including that dictating Teacher/Lawyer(Lorraine B) person; who by the way does not own my condo!!!!
We should all be thanking Lorraine for working so hard to ensure that all owners follow the rules of the Hotel operation. C'mon people, you cannot expect to do anything you want in a planned Hotel development. If you bought at LP to personally enjoy the resort or share with your guests you should have bought somewhere else. Instead, please stop complaining and become a great partner in the Hotel business and help all of our property values increase.

There should be restrictions in place shortly to severely restrict all owners from having guests in their units without compensation to the resort.

Kenny

Ha,
their units
I especially like the "severely" part, and restrictions is one of my favorite words. Since these restrictions with be put in place shortly, that means they are restrictions that are not in place as of now and since you seem to know all about it, what are they?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
We should all be thanking Lorraine for working so hard to ensure that all owners follow the rules of the Hotel operation. C'mon people, you cannot expect to do anything you want in a planned Hotel development. If you bought at LP to personally enjoy the resort or share with your guests you should have bought somewhere else. Instead, please stop complaining and become a great partner in the Hotel business and help all of our property values increase.

There should be restrictions in place shortly to severely restrict all owners from having guests in their units without compensation to the resort.
Mark, the 2 boat tickets, I donated please try to get them into the hands of these poor buyers, so maybe, just maybe they can remember why they came to Penasco in the first place and give them a free pass to post on my new website www.rockypointcondosbyowner.com no commision fees. cancel anytime.