Las Palomas update?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Yes and they lost again, but it was still another year in court. They can go another round if they want to. The problem is the guys that lost dont have any money in my opinion and its their attorneys pushing the case for a cut later. In my case it could go even a 4th round. The benifit of it all is I am not afraid of the Mexican Court system anymore and if I were ever threatened with another suit I wouldn't lose a minutes sleep over it. 5 years ago it would have terrified me but I got a good education in how to stretch em out about 12 years. Here it is possible.

Last edited:

ernesto

Do you think it is best to advertise and announce continuing negotiations? Do you think it is best to get emotional and loud regarding the problem? You are right, we disagree on the approach to debt owed and how to handle a negoatiated settlement. By the way, the world works the same everywhere (even in the great USA). I have seen more corruption in my country with less consequences than any other area. Ernesto, a lot more people are involved and fully support the transition. Transperancy has always been shown to all owners, just like it will in the future when more information is presented. Again, here you go again with accusations thrown from left field with no specifics. You my friend, are the one that is looking like a desperate fool wishing he could still rent his unit as he wishes

To answer the first question in your post. YES! I do.I also think it would add credence to negotiations. and no Heave,you don't have to agree with me.

Last edited:

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Ernesto, please leave me alone. Your becoming a pest. At this point you are becoming clueless. You really think strategy and current negotiated points is a good thing to share on public forums???? Wow, good thing you have never dealt in a litigation matter or class action issue. I feel if I said the sky was blue, you would say its red. I can't add anything else that has been repeated to no end, thus leave me alone- pretty please?

ernesto

Not a chance . your arrogant actions need to be challenged, step down if you refuse to defend your views.Take Ben and Bob with you .

ernesto

What's the matter? You are my elected representative. You are the liasion to WWG.You and ben are there to represent me. Aren't you?

Your constituent and Pal

Ernie

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
I am nothing to you nor do I represent you. Your smell of desperation is thick. So good luck on your goals and hope that you can fall in line with the rules and regulations of the hoa, if not sell. Either way, no sweat off my back nor do I care. So quit wasting your time on a website wishing to get support from others so that you can rent on your own (it will never happen, never, never,never). In fact get ready for more regulations being enforced. You are a waste of time and a desperate. I am done with you.

ernesto

Ahh but WE are not done with you, my elected representatve. We know who you are.I play by the rules, dude, You make alot of bad assumptions. You will be your own undoing.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Ahh but WE are not done with you, my elected representatve. We know who you are.I play by the rules, dude, You make alot of bad assumptions. You will be your own undoing.
Blah,blah,blah
I'm not your elected official and yes it is getting obvious by your comments that you may not be playing by the rules and it smells of desperation.... no you can't rent on your own, never,never,never. You are a joke, undoing of what? You still can't rent on your own.

ernesto

You got it all wrong Bubba. I don't want to rent on my own. I want a rental operator that is honest. i want SC people that are not arrogant; self serving and condescending, and I am not alone. Now retreat to the yahoo forum like the yahoo you truly are.Payaso.

Last edited:

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
You got it all wrong Bubba. I don't want to rent on my own. I want a rental operator that is honest. i want SC people that are not arrogant; self serving and condescending, and i am not alone.
Sure you want a rental operator. Need better examples of what sc members are doing that would be self serving. You throw a lot against the wall but nothing of substance or factual. give us a specific example of something that would be self serving. I really want to motivate you to get moving on your action plan. Oh, please stop throwing names around, it means nothing to me and you sound foolish. I'm not in partnership with anyone, just an owner who is following and supporting the direction we are heading in (positive change). You and I are just individuals living in a community, either cooperate with the community or sell. Those are the two options we both have.
The yahoo forum? Oh I get it, that was the "other forum" you are talking about. Don't waste your time on that forum. People still post on the HOA site? Last I checked it was nothing but a forum for complaints. Maybe you like it that way.

Last edited:
R

reportjones

Are you speaking of Steve Schwab? I don't care for him either!

ernesto

FINALLY found a way to shut that guy up. Care to tell us about your epiphany? I understand you weren't always on board with LP.