Las Palomas update?

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
not what I heard. but hey it's fun to throw something out there without facts. I appreciate the deep research and stats behind your posts.

Hi all, there seems to be a bunch of mixed information over the last 2-3 years about the unfortunate developer, HOA, operator, and rental management at Las Palomas. Has it been brought to conclusion and resolution?

Johnny

User is currently banned
Here is the latest update for Las Palomas: All of the unfinished condos still sit with rusted rebar pointing everywhere. No additional information.

Johnny

User is currently banned
Another update: Seaside Reservations has taken over rentals of the condos. Cadden Management has taken over Management of the project.

Wait until you meet the owner of Cadden, Mike Cadden. Arrogant SOB who knows nothing about customer service. Try speaking with him. He will treat you like a troll and attempt to make you feel how fortunate you are to have his company working for you. Isn't it suppossed to be the other way around?

The guy tried managing in Los Conchos but they fired him.

I see bad things coming to Las Palomas. Too bad we cannot sell our condos. I am thinking of giving mine back to the developer. These two companies have a reputation for disaster.

toetrx

Johnny, You must have caught Mike on a bad day. I have talked to him on several occasions and he was always polite and professional. As far as his company managing the project
I have not had any problems with them. I have no experience with Seaside Reservations. We have never rented our unit out and have no plans to do so. I do agree with you about
not being able to sell our condos at this time. We will ride it out, and when the economy turns around and the values come back, we will be renting instead of owning. Until then we
will enjoy it and go as often as possible.

Johnny

User is currently banned
Classy response Toetrx. I have spoken to Mike Cadden several times and he seemed arrogant and talked down to me. I respect your response. I will give Mike another chance.

I have know Mike Cadden professionally for many years and his company has managed many of my communities in Tucson (my family builds houses and subdivisions in Tucson). He and his company are very professional and well managed.

As for Los Conchas, I am owner there, and yes their contract was not renewed, but if you knew about the mess that HOA is, you can better understand what happened.

Own in LP, Las Conchas, & community in Tucson. Cadden has really screwed up in Tucson & will give him chance to solve issues where his folks r wrong, but have positive issues hopefully in all properies in RP. I will also say I am glad Dry Heave/SC/Etc were caught not allowing nominations @ HOA Mtg. However now we have too many controlling folks on TC/SC including that dictating Teacher/Lawyer(Lorraine B) person; who by the way does not own my condo!!!!

Last edited:

jerry

Just reading this thread would make any sane person head for the trailer park.

Own in LP, Las Conchas, & community in Tucson. Cadden has really screwed up in Tucson & will give him chance to solve issues where his folks r wrong, but have positive issues hopefully in all properies in RP. I will also say I am glad a Dry Heave/SC/Etc were got not allowing nominations @ HOA Mtg. However now we have too many controlling folks on TC/SC including that dictating Teacher/Lawyer person who by the way does not own my condo!!!!

marybna

For all of us that own places in Penasco, the sucess or failure of the project at LP will affect all of our values. I hope they solve all their problems and I owned a place there that I no longer have. Had I known what I know now, I never would have bought there. But I did like alot of people always chasing something. Looking back I never shoudl have sold my Sonoran Spa to chase a bigger dream.

playaperro

El Pirata
When Cadden was hired to manage the Hoa at Las Conchas he was kind of suppose to play the role of a lame duck for the creatures running the Hoa, but it was the start of a cleaning house process. The creatures did not like way cadden did the books and they were out of there, and so were the creatures.
I would suggest Las Palomas do the same, I mean it took over 20 years at Las Conchas, How much longer can you take a beating? Get rid of the bums clean house
You will feel much better when you take the trash out.

Last edited: