Latitude 31

There are alot of good restaurants in town but the most appealing and all around place to be for me is the Latitude31.Ice cold beer, good food ,sports and a great view. With my family, cleanliness is a must.Check it out.:razz::razz::usa:

it's on the hill south of the anchor on the way to old port... you can't miss it with it's bright paint job.

Last edited:

Aaron

Great place, we frequented this spot daily when we were spending a lot of time in RP...try the bloody mary's with breakfast!!

rikyt

I like the Number #1 Combination plate. The Ajo fish is also one of my favorites. The cold beer is the best!

Hey guys, I'm actually sitting at Latitude 31 as we speak...having a beer so cold it gave me the brain-freeze thing...the a/c is on, the service is great and I'm about to see what's on the menu. This is definitely the place to be while waiting for the sun to set! They tell me that on Sunday there will be menudo and pozole to go with those $2 bloody marys. If you're in town...meet you here at 10am.

If it is cleanliness you are after, check out The Thirsty Parrot, not to mention the food and Fat Tuesday frozen drinks, and Juan's (formerly at Mickeys) famous Margarita

Last time I was there even the staff wouldn't finish their meals and they should know what is good. Latitude may have cold beer but the food blows. Had their pork chop special once and they cooked it like jerky. Another sad kitchen

D

D.juire

Hey there
this is my first year at Latitude and because of ticket prices none of my friends were able to come along.. so its me and my dad O_O

so i was wondering if there were any other teenagers in the same boat? we could do some sort of meetup?

xx