Locked Thread - Not Fair!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
"If you keep doing that, you'll go blind!"

"Can I just do it until I need glasses??"

Sorry Stuart for letting a serious thread get silly..............................but, damn, it was the first thing I saw on here that morning and I couldn't help myself:wink: And it's not very often us girls get to have a little fun with you guys and, anyways, it was Chuck who started it:har:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Beachgirl, you missed the 4 young, tan guys in THONGS and their topless girlfriends at the beach a couple of weeks ago. Playa saw them, too! When we whistled at them, they DANCED for us! We all decided they must be from Brazil.:thumbsup:

Oh man, that figures..................I miss all the good stuff!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I've been "lucky" (so definitely not) enough to see thus far is my father-in-laws business hanging out of his swim shorts when he sits down:eek::eek: I soooooo need to see some young things in thongs instead:thumbsup:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Stuart, I think we were too shocked to think about taking pictures although the lady of the house (no, not me!) ran and got her binoculars. Beachgirl, sorry about the father-in-law tragedy. How long were you blind? As for those thong boys...unfortunately, I think all of them were younger than my 3 boys which just makes the whole thing, well, kinda creepy! I needed several of these. :coldone:

Oh nooooo...................that would only torture me more. I want to just keep the image in my mind...........................................:twisted: and leave it at that.

I hear ya about the age thing...mine is going to be 27 next month but I think I'd still rather be "kinda creepy" than have to do the father-in-law thing again, LOL!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Dang!!!!! All I get is my portly neighbor across the alley mowing his yard in a thong. If he even thinks I am looking, he drops the lawnmower and dances!:eek3::eek3:

Last edited: