Looking For Work

A family in need... we have temporarily adopted and supplied them with some basics... this family has a 9 month old baby that didn't have a toy until now, Today she received a stuffed Panda Bear (seen in the photo)...

the father (Mark Antonio) is looking for work here in Rocky Point, Puerto Penasco, he says he will do anything, he is washing cars now to try to keep food on the table for their baby... we're not asking for cash... we're looking for work for the father, food for the mother to cook for her family and maybe a few more toys for the baby...

Any Help Will Be Greatly Appreciated

100_0026.jpg100_0028.jpg100_0029.jpg

Is there anything we can bring to help out? We will be there this Friday-Monday. I can't offer any work, but would be happy to donate toys or anything else.
Please let me know.

Thanks Todd... toys would be cool and any non-perishable food items (can goods, rice or beans) maybe baby cerials... maybe you can find a couple mud puddles to drive through on your way down and let Mark Antonio wash your car...

Gracias Mucho tequilatodd...

Oh I'm sure the car will need a wash by the time we arrive. I sent a PM asking about what to bring before I ready your reply.
Thanks for the info

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, ding dang it! Jerry and I spent 2 days detailing the Jeep this last weekend. Do you think maybe he would wash my trailer for me?

Seadweller,

I tried to reply to you with a private message but it won't work. My heart goes out to this guy. If you send him over to my office I can give him a couple weeks worth the work. If he is a good worker maybe we can find something more long term. Let me know what time he is coming to my office and I will let the staff know to take him right in. email me personally to let me know. [email protected]

Steve

Seadweller,

I tried to reply to you with a private message but it won't work. My heart goes out to this guy. If you send him over to my office I can give him a couple weeks worth the work. If he is a good worker maybe we can find something more long term. Let me know what time he is coming to my office and I will let the staff know to take him right in. email me personally to let me know. [email protected]

Steve

Thanks Steve... I sent you an email...

I want to Thank All of you for your rapid response to our quest to find work for Mark Antonio... Like Steve said in his post "My heart Too goes out to this guy"...

Being a young man out of work with a 9 month old child he did the right thing and is staying and keeping his family together... I have great respect for a young man with this type of values... I've seen so many young girls turned into single parent mothers because when the going got tough, the father got going and left, because he just couldn't handle the situation of raising a family without work...

Some priority items needed are;

A baby gate... the baby is at the age where it will begin to walk soon and their house is close to the street and they have no fence in the front yard to keep the baby safe...

A baby stroller...

A baby playpen...

We have someone that lives close by going to check to see what other priority items are needed... Again Thank You all so very much for putting up with my constant requests for items and services to help others and for your kindness and generosity to fulfill those requests...

Well, ding dang it! Jerry and I spent 2 days detailing the Jeep this last weekend. Do you think maybe he would wash my trailer for me?
Chari... He might be washing Chucks trailer so I imagine yes he would... but doesn't PDO only allow their own workers to do that..?

OK... I'll check with him to see if he will be able to do it... the GOOD NEWS IS... He's got a job... he went to Steves office and they processed him for the job and gave him an advance to be sure the baby has food....

OK a little more of the background on Mark Antonio and his family... They came to Penasco about 7 months ago from down south Mexico by bus... when they arrived all they had with them were there clothes... Mark Antonio has been doing what ever type of work he could find to be able to keep a roof over their heads and keep food on the table for his baby...

So basicly any type of household goods would be greatly appreciated... dishes, pots and pans, silverware and cooking utencils and such...

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I was just looking at my kitchen stuff yesterday and wondering where I had gotton all that stuff and that I should pare it down. God sure works in mysterious ways....

Rhino

Some priority items needed are;

A baby gate... the baby is at the age where it will begin to walk soon and their house is close to the street and they have no fence in the front yard to keep the baby safe...

A baby stroller...

A baby playpen...

We have someone that lives close by going to check to see what other priority items are needed... Again Thank You all so very much for putting up with my constant requests for items and services to help others and for your kindness and generosity to fulfill those requests...
I have a baby baby gate at my Esmeralda condo; let me know how to get it to you.

Landshark

I could use some help cleaning up the yard. Probably be a full days work. Be down this weekend. Let me know if there's interest.

Thanks Landshark... for now I'm not sure what his work schedule is, since he was hired by SeaSide... I think with all these great offers for work, this may end up working Mark Antonio to death...

I'll check with him to find out his schedule and get back to you, but I do know he is working this Saturday... Thanks again...