Looking to do some remodeling and need some referrals

Damn...I was hoping that Walmart wouldn't build one of there Mexi-Stores. I was hoping that Walmart would build one of there Superstore prototypes in Rocky Point

AZ ROB

Just wanted to let everyone know that We did have our cabinets refinished as well as all the doors in our condo. (not sure if anyone has seen the wood color at the Sonoran Sea but not what the wife would call nice) We had several quotes for the work and decided to go with Russ. The work turned out awesome could not be happier and the fact that it was done in what seemed like 3 days. We came down talked to Russ gave him the key and the next weekend it was done Thanks Again for the great work Russ... A+++++++ for the work he performed...

az-dan

Update on this post
Thanks to everyone who gave me their two cents on updating my cabinets and appliances. I chose someone that contacted me from this post. He gave a fair price, did a great job, replaced or repaired anything that was not right, stayed within his quote, completed the work as promised and cleaned up when finished. In other words he did a great job. Who is he? Russ Black aka mexicoruss. Thanks Russ for a great job.
Appliances came from Spencer’s in Goodyear and delivered by Nickel Creek.
Dan

We don't close until end of June, will be down July 4th, can look then if you're there. Pulling together re-model plans until then.

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
final payment for our Bank trust this next trip down ... Jim's team at the Sonoran's made it a breeze! Now to start meeting folks and getting involved in the community ... then maybe get to update our place after that .. congrats to you on your new digs BTW! :)

All one has to do is look at Russ' home or the shop he built for his office to know he does quality work. I'm a fan, Russ...the work you do reflects pride in your craft. Thanks for making the tombola for us!