Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

playaperro

El Pirata
Well, I am a rockypointalk supporter if that's what you mean.
That made me laugh. So I guess all that gofundme donations was just for the family.
One can really make a good living from these gofundme, I am going to start my own, are you in. I think we need to start min 5 gofundme with a limit of 20K so we don't pay taxes. I just need to hire a good story writer with a specialty in Pandemic to tug on the heart strings of a few suckers. Know any
Lol
I don't know if your being sarcastic but I would not contribute to any go fuk me fund, especially a bar, I don't frequent them either, I might hit up Flavios, Mary's or the one next door but I like the little Mexico taco place on the side street get shrimp tacos, Really like the point too but they built that from the money they stole from North Beach investors, sad.
I do know a little of about the investors that own the big 3. As for Joe Boo I read how he beat the hell out of a patron at Capone's just for being a smart ass so I will let his go fund account ride.

RP Life

I don't know if your being sarcastic but I would not contribute to any go fuk me fund, especially a bar, I don't frequent them either, I might hit up Flavios, Mary's or the one next door but I like the little Mexico taco place on the side street get shrimp tacos, Really like the point too but they built that from the money they stole from North Beach investors, sad.
I do know a little of about the investors that own the big 3. As for Joe Boo I read how he beat the hell out of a patron at Capone's just for being a smart ass so I will let his go fund account ride.
Well said my friend I am with you on that, I would never donate to those crooks I see clearly their smoke screen.

Kenny

I never mentioned a go fund me account, or say I would or wouldn't donate to one. I only made note of the word "suckers" as I seemed to have heard that word a lot of late.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I'm just glad we opted to go earlier during the week and didn't have to experience any Holiday weekend hassle. Holiday weekends are the worst.

Oh, something I didn't mention that was new - they installed parking meters on the Malecon. Yup. Not that parking there wasn't already a huge hassle, now you get to pay for the privilege of doing so.

Fighting over a banana boat? WTF? Pure crazy!

Terry C

I'm just glad we opted to go earlier during the week and didn't have to experience any Holiday weekend hassle. Holiday weekends are the worst.

Oh, something I didn't mention that was new - they installed parking meters on the Malecon. Yup. Not that parking there wasn't already a huge hassle, now you get to pay for the privilege of doing so.

Fighting over a banana boat? WTF? Pure crazy!
Stuart, 9:15 Monday morning. The line is now past the bridge going over the river. Going to be a long day for people

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Didn’t know I was writing a college research paper. But it makes sense that my professor (you Joe) would cancel me without reading my paper because you don’t like the politics of my source. Even if every point made is true.
There's a reason for that. A. This is an opinion article. Again, I don't understand what you don't understand about OP ED vs research and fact based journalism. B. The source isn't credible. So with your logic, you'd be ok quoting something from ALEX JONES? To win an argument about OPINION?! lollllllllllllll Lar!!!!!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
3 hours???? Who's got a time estimate? It's HOT out there today to be sitting in a 3 hour line... New X RAY being utilized???? My guess 100%!!!! Complete inconvenience??? Any takers on people being stranded in Sonoyta for the night??????????????

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
WOOOOOOOOOOOW! I've seen it all now! Jerry just posted some video on FB of a white couple in some domestic situation at an OXXO with a kid bleeding from the nose. To me it looks like the male in the driver seat just beat his kid and is in some kind of struggle with the mom at the gas station as these Mexicans video in astonishment.

Remember kids ALCOHOL is an extremely dangerous drug!!!

RP Life

Penasco Diario Facebook

They close the port to navigation in Peñasco

Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, September 7, 2020.- Due to gusts of strong winds, the port was closed to all types of navigation, as reported by the Port Captain.
The statement details "port closed to all types of navigation, Monday 07 and Tuesday 08 south winds of 25-35 km / hr and gusts of 40-50 km / hr, Wednesday 09 north winds of 15-25 km / hr and gusts of 25-35 km / hr, Thursday 10, Friday 11, Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 windsariables of the north and northeast of 10-20 km / hr and gusts of 15-25 km / hr, it is recommended to maintain and prevent safety measures for navigation and the safeguarding of human life at sea. "It was
also reported that "The signage suggested for today on the beaches of Puerto Peñasco depending on the prevailing weather and forecast, Red Flag danger due to adverse weather conditions and Covid-19 sanitary conditions that are not recommended for activities ON BEACHES and / or aquatic, ambient temperature 31-35 ° C, temp. of sea water 29-31 ° C. ".

RP Life

Rocky Point Times Facebook

"FYI- Wed. Sept. 9th. State Health Department along with the city, will be doing FREE rapid and PCR Covid-19 testing for those who have symptoms.
Where?- Shrimp Park/Plaza starting at 9am."

RP Life

Be extra cautious...De Frente Facebook

Poor state of the Puerto Peñasco road - El Golfo causes accidents and damage to vehicles

* Huge potholes put travelers' lives at risk

By: Héctor Aldrete Germán

The poor condition of a section of the Puerto Peñasco - El Golfo de Santa Clara highway wreaked havoc on motorists who drove through it this weekend, causing damage to their vehicles, such as "blown" tires, damaged axles, among other damage. endangering the lives of travelers.
Just yesterday Sunday, at least a score of vehicles suffered various damages due to the large potholes that have formed in the asphalt tape of this road, being stranded in an area that also does not have a telephone signal, and added to the high temperatures, worsened their situation by seeking some help.
It is at the height of kilometer 50 towards the Gulf of Santa Clara where the high risk areas begin to appear before the huge “craters” that have been formed over time and that receive little attention from the Junta State Roads, responsible for maintaining the roads.

This weekend the "Labor Day" holiday period was celebrated in the United States, so thousands of people traveled along this highway from various parts of the neighboring country, as well as travelers of Mexican origin who also took advantage of the weekend. week to visit this tourist destination.

JimMcG

Be extra cautious...De Frente Facebook

Poor state of the Puerto Peñasco road - El Golfo causes accidents and damage to vehicles

* Huge potholes put travelers' lives at risk

By: Héctor Aldrete Germán

The poor condition of a section of the Puerto Peñasco - El Golfo de Santa Clara highway wreaked havoc on motorists who drove through it this weekend, causing damage to their vehicles, such as "blown" tires, damaged axles, among other damage. endangering the lives of travelers.
Just yesterday Sunday, at least a score of vehicles suffered various damages due to the large potholes that have formed in the asphalt tape of this road, being stranded in an area that also does not have a telephone signal, and added to the high temperatures, worsened their situation by seeking some help.
It is at the height of kilometer 50 towards the Gulf of Santa Clara where the high risk areas begin to appear before the huge “craters” that have been formed over time and that receive little attention from the Junta State Roads, responsible for maintaining the roads.

This weekend the "Labor Day" holiday period was celebrated in the United States, so thousands of people traveled along this highway from various parts of the neighboring country, as well as travelers of Mexican origin who also took advantage of the weekend. week to visit this tourist destination.
Just thought that I might take a moment to tell you how informative, accurate and helpful that I find your posts. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Penasco Diario Facebook

They close the port to navigation in Peñasco

Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, September 7, 2020.- Due to gusts of strong winds, the port was closed to all types of navigation, as reported by the Port Captain.
The statement details "port closed to all types of navigation, Monday 07 and Tuesday 08 south winds of 25-35 km / hr and gusts of 40-50 km / hr, Wednesday 09 north winds of 15-25 km / hr and gusts of 25-35 km / hr, Thursday 10, Friday 11, Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 windsariables of the north and northeast of 10-20 km / hr and gusts of 15-25 km / hr, it is recommended to maintain and prevent safety measures for navigation and the safeguarding of human life at sea. "It was
also reported that "The signage suggested for today on the beaches of Puerto Peñasco depending on the prevailing weather and forecast, Red Flag danger due to adverse weather conditions and Covid-19 sanitary conditions that are not recommended for activities ON BEACHES and / or aquatic, ambient temperature 31-35 ° C, temp. of sea water 29-31 ° C. ".
Not surprised. As said earlier, it's day by day at the port right now because of the constant strong south winds.

Breaks the longstanding tradition of a solid blow for three straight days, then you'd get a couple of days where it would all lay down and was great for fishing. Right now, those windows aren't there, just blow blow blow your boat.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Not surprised. As said earlier, it's day by day at the port right now because of the constant strong south winds.

Breaks the longstanding tradition of a solid blow for three straight days, then you'd get a couple of days where it would all lay down and was great for fishing. Right now, those windows aren't there, just blow blow blow your boat.
I can't remember another summer where we had a high pressure dome sit on the state the whole summer. It never shifted to the East at all to allow the southerly flow of moisture. I swear to god and I think I can prove this if I can find the measuring station that's a couple of streets over from me on 16th st and Glendale but my condo only received 1/10" of rain this entire summer. I bet it's been 135 days approximately since I received measurable rain at this condo. A couple of weeks ago when central Phoenix and Sky Harbor finally got measurable precip my condo got the 1/10" but if you look at rain stations/gauges from 16th st and Missouri (1.75 miles away) they received almost an inch or about an inch. Just a weird summer. I really can't remember another one even remotely similar. No moisture, no rain and UNGODLY hot temps! Think about this, we had over 3 more weeks of 110+ days this summer!!! Just UNREAL!