Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

This is the hottest summer I've seen in AZ in my life and I've seen plenty of them.
Climate change doesn't exist to some because if they admitted to it, they would have
to help pay to fix it for their business practices causing some of it in the first place.

So , I guess my bbq is the problem , our temperature fluctuates 7 and 12 degrees over the last 100,000 years . Check out weathergov. It has been changing for last billion years and will do so the next billion and no I'm no a scientist but I can do research just like you can if you're not bent on agenda .

TICO-T

There are over 1000 scientists that disagree with you. The polar ice caps are melting. Never in history has this happened.

TICO-T

There is not a single scientist that agrees with you. Do your homework. Google it! Name the only 2 countries that did not join the Paris Accords.

TICO-T

I asked you before What do you mean I have an "agenda" I have information that I am surprised that you do not have or you not believe.
This topic is exhausted. Believe what you want. Good bye.

TICO-T

You are too thick to comprehend what is going on. I said before we have exhausted this topic. I am all done with communicating with you. Have a nice evening.

ernesto

Look out at the plants in your yard, Shit cooked this year like I have never seen before.Look at the tide damage in section 5 and 9 in Las Conchas. Oh wait! Take your blinders off first

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
2021 will be an ice age. Arguing over any of this is futile. Mother Nature is the only one that knows, despite our "superior knowledge" of weather forecasting.

Yes, it's been brutally hot this year and my citrus trees are bearing the brunt of that.

It's not an apocalypse by any means. Last year was exactly what it was supposed to be.

It's the weather and it changes, as it always has, over time. Hot this year, cool the next. Trying to read anything like global warming (or cooling) for the span of a couple of years makes no statistical difference.