Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

RP Life

Well Known Member
Sonora tightens restrictions to close borders ahead of Fourth of July weekend

YUMA, Ariz. (KYMA, KECY) - On Wednesday, the Sonoran Governor Claudia Pavlovich closed the border to non-essential travelers for the Fourth of July weekend.The border closure comes ahead of the holiday weekend to help stop the spread of coronavirus in Sonora, Mexico.Travel is restricted to essential travel pertaining to work, commercial crossings, or any health-related visits.Pavlovich plans to place checkpoints at all Mexican ports of entry along the Sonoran border. This includes Nogales, San Luis Rio Colorado, and Agua Prieta.

On Thursday, Sonora reported 268 new coronavirus cases and 15 new deaths. Since March 16, Sonora has 8,976 cases and 909 deaths.

https://kyma.com/news/2020/07/02/sonora-tightens-restrictions-to-close-borders-ahead-of-fourth-of-july-weekend/

bringitbig

Well Known Member
Any mention of when they will be restricting entry? I Got a report that they are not enforcing the closure until Saturday. Doesn’t mean it’s correct, just what I’ve heard. We need to get a member that’s a border patrol agent, that would help. Lol

RP Life

Well Known Member
Any mention of when they will be restricting entry? I Got a report that they are not enforcing the closure until Saturday. Doesn’t mean it’s correct, just what I’ve heard.
All I know is that it's being discussed. Remember when it was announced they were closing Puerto Penasco in the evening and you only had until 12 pm the next day to get in. They never give much time.

bringitbig

Well Known Member
All I know is that it's being discussed. Remember when it was announced they were closing Puerto Penasco in the evening and you only had until 12 pm the next day to get in. They never give much time.
You are correct, I remember. Which would be also the last time I tried coming down and got shut down. This sucks.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
You better pray that you're a MALE and we never meet in Penasco. My girlfriend doesn't play like I do. She's brown and from Lynnwood. They live by a different code. She WISHES A MOTHER FUCKER WOULD and I wish you wouldn't keep saying stuff like this. She said she's taking you to street court if we ever meet you in Rocky Point. I've showed my FACE AND TRUCK countless times on this forum so please introduce yourself when you see me next. My girlfriend has to serve you in street court... You've been officially warned. Keep saying shit. My GF WISHES YOU WILL...

You've been sexually assaulted? I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe this is why you stay up all hours of the night, angry, popping VICS and PERCS till you get your keyboard rocks off....
Uh oh, you having your girlfriend (cough cough) fighting your battles for you now? Her internet muscles are bigger than yours I bet. I sense she is sexually frustrated because you can only deliver your tiny member once a month. Sounds like an angry broad. Give her a kiss for me.

rplarry

Well Known Member
Uh oh, you having your girlfriend (cough cough) fighting your battles for you now? Her internet muscles are bigger than yours I bet. I sense she is sexually frustrated because you can only deliver your tiny member once a month. Sounds like an angry broad. Give her a kiss for me.
You are a firebrand, that's all you are good for.

I'm guessing Joe's GF would kick your ass, and for the outlandish diatribe you continually spew, it would be a thing of beauty to watch.

playaperro

El Pirata
The Governor of Sonora said it would kick in for this weekend on Saturday to keep the Americans off the beach but for some reason can’t find that post de frente is asking the governor to lay off Peñasco. Maybe someone will share it.

bringitbig

Well Known Member
The Governor of Sonora said it would kick in for this weekend on Saturday to keep the Americans off the beach but for some reason can’t find that post de frente is asking the governor to lay off Peñasco. Maybe someone will share it.
I would enjoy hearing more about this if anyone has info.
Thank you Perro.

RP Life

Well Known Member
I would enjoy hearing more about this if anyone has info.
Thank you Perro.
This was posted on Facebook 11 minutes ago. Maybe try to call and see what they tell you.

"I called the US side because the a Sonoyta office is not answering. The officer told me they are seeing many vehicles turning around back to US. We were planning in coming down this weekend, masks, gloves and all to go support the local businesses as much as we could, I know a lot of people in RP and they really need the tourism to be able to feed their families. The Mexican government is not supporting all that lost their job. "

bringitbig

Well Known Member
This isn’t looking good at all. Playa, thank you for the pic, and RP appreciate your post as well. Looks like we will not be heading down this weekend. Wife and I are gonna head to Prescott instead. I really hope this Covid thing runs its course quickly, tourism gets back to normal and the good people of RP can get back to work to support their families.....what a mess. Stay safe everyone.

TICO-T

Well Known Member
Try the Hassayampa Inn in Prescott. Nice rooms, Good restaurant and bar. Two block walk to Whiskey Row.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I personally just saw videos on Facebook of them turning people around and HEAVY presence at the border.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Damn dog, you awake?!

Petrose

Uncalled for, Queen.
This complete thread is uncalled for by the way it has evolved. What's even worse is that you and Tyler haven't done shit to intervene. Joe is just as as bad if not worse. And if sexual harassment isn't enough we can get our fill of racial slurs directly from the asshat from Yuma. You want to talk that shit in private or take it to the one hidden page (is that still here? I haven't looked for is since last time I was banned).

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Do I just ban everyone? Yes, there's plenty of shit that's uncalled for, but there's a ton of good current information.

I let the kindergarteners play to a point. Use the Ignore feature for those that trip your trigger and you won't see their nonsense. Thanks!

RP Life

Well Known Member
Enrique Clausen Iberri The Secretary of Health in Sonora he is the one that is fighting to end non essential travel to Mexico just tested positive for covid-19.

Last edited: