Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

RP Life

Thank you for the updates RP. Any more info on number of cases recently?
Your Welcome.

They have only reported 16 dead and 115 cases....But we all know the numbers are way higher. There are a lot of family's infected with 4 or more in the same house from what I have heard. They are also seeing people get it for a 2nd time in Sonora from an article I read recently. Not sure where you can get the real numbers from. It would be interesting to see.

A friend who does work for me had 2 in his family sick and 5 in his wife's family sick from Covid. The reported numbers are low. Probably closer to 4-500 people. The hygiene isn't the best in Mexico and other places.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
RE: Biker Rally From Rocky Point 360 Facebook
NOTICE: Currently, the 2020 Rocky Point Rally is scheduled to take place Nov 11-15th as usual. PLEASE NOTE: We are following the development of Covid-19 and will be meeting with City Officials shortly after Labor Day (Sept 7 - 8) for a decision on the possibility of holding this year's rally.
I want to see them enforcing the mask rule at the Biker Rally... Maybe make them walk through the sanitation filter every time they enter the malecon.

playaperro

El Pirata
Yes it sure looks like.
I hope they give him a break its Covid hard times. If you are listening and reading whoever you may be why don't you look into Kiko's skeletons and charge his family some fines for going against the rules?????????????
Life all I know is what Chari told me about the mayor, that he married into money,said the park where she lived was owned by the wife’s family, what about you Life what does your husband do in Penasco, I know you haven’t been in Penasco long by your call sign that should be PPLife. You are a good investigator though.

richwi

For those of you who have said Covid only hurts old people... we got a call last night that my niece’s 2 year old is hospitalized with Covid. She has had nothing but a perfect medical history.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Life all I know is what Chari told me about the mayor, that he married into money,said the park where she lived was owned by the wife’s family, what about you Life what does your husband do in Penasco, I know you haven’t been in Penasco long by your call sign that should be PPLife. You are a good investigator though.
I knew both Linda and Kiko before they were married, he was wealthy before he married.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Man with all of this Covid the last 6 months I completely forgot to ask how the cruise ship terminal is going? Any progress?

Man with all of this Covid the last 6 months I completely forgot to ask how the cruise ship terminal is going? Any progress?
I saw some cars on Sandy beach last week near it and my local friend has seen people fishing off of it.
So, it's coming along just fine. :cool:

I'm sure cruising from Penasco won't happen for a few to many years. Covid took care of that.

RP Life

Shooting in town in the middle of the day a few days ago (De Frente)

ELEMENTS OF THE NATIONAL GUARD PURSUE AND DETAIN ALLEGED DRUG SHOOTERS
In the pursuit they shoot and hit a passing vehicle

Once again, elements of the National Guard staged a persecution against alleged drug shooters, which although it is true is part of their job and they are fine, what is not worth it is that they do so putting people's lives at risk who are unlucky enough to cross your path.

This afternoon a pickup with elements of the National Guard chased and managed to arrest two people from a black sedan vehicle, but not before sustaining a pursuit in which they used their weapons by shooting at them during the tour, unofficially it is said that they hit a vehicle that was circulating near the pursuit, to finally be arrested the one pursued by the Melchor Ocampo alley, behind the Structures and Profiles business.
According to several witnesses, the bullets fired by the guard hit the walls of a house, the vehicle which was hit from the front and rear by the official patrol pickup that was pursuing it. It is not the first time that these elements endanger the lives of third parties.
www.facebook.com/Peri%C3%B3dico-De-Frente-109703845771031/?ref=py_c

RP Life

Today
Four bodies found in sacks on the Caborca-Sonoyta highway
> Around 2:30 p.m., motorists passing kilometer 177 reported the terrible discovery

ernesto

Although I am repulsed by this type of violence, I do keep a loaded 12 guage under the bed, I really wonder, is this like chicago where its just vermin killing other vermin. Easy to assume those people were innocent, but who knows?

TICO-T

Although I am repulsed by this type of violence, I do keep a loaded 12 guage under the bed, I really wonder, is this like chicago where its just vermin killing other vermin. Easy to assume those people were innocent, but who knows?
Many innocent people including children being murdered in Chicago.

RP Life

They are preparing canines in Sonora to detect Covid-19 for the anticipated second wave of infections expected to occur this winter.

So how will the dogs not get covid??? Are they given a vaccine??? And the real question is how much does a sniff test cost???
just asking for a friend;)

Last I remember sniffs are free

Last edited: