Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
So we opened up to visitors and we have increases in cases. I am no epidemiologist but I think we all saw it coming. That's why we are happy to stay home even though everything seems to be back to normal for the most part. We go to our beach area by ourselves, I go solo to the store to get provisions...and the rest of the time we are planning our post Covid life.......stay safe out there!
This was always going to be the ONLY outcome. What's more annoying is the fake concern for health with the sanitary filter. Cases are going up but the filter is coming down????!!! Why was it even a thing to begin with?????!!!!!!!! The under reporting of data is a play right out of the strong man playbook... Which is pry why DT wanted to do the same thing! Under report and take down filter to provide the perception of safety for tourism. I've seen so many pictures of the bars in the Malecon and still can't figure out what the draw is to risking your health to congregate in a small enclosed area. You have to be pretty shallow to travel to RP to spend your entire time in a bar the whole weekend.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
You are a child. I've never seen someone gaslight more in my life.
Not true. You are a cash poor liberal who screams and cries at everyone who doesn't share your view that the system screwed them and we need a revolution. Most of us have made it. Sorry you don't have the brains or skills to succeed, but that doesn't make us children.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
This was always going to be the ONLY outcome. What's more annoying is the fake concern for health with the sanitary filter. Cases are going up but the filter is coming down????!!! Why was it even a thing to begin with?????!!!!!!!! The under reporting of data is a play right out of the strong man playbook... Which is pry why DT wanted to do the same thing! Under report and take down filter to provide the perception of safety for tourism. I've seen so many pictures of the bars in the Malecon and still can't figure out what the draw is to risking your health to congregate in a small enclosed area. You have to be pretty shallow to travel to RP to spend your entire time in a bar the whole weekend.
Because the VAST majority of tourists are NOT risking their health. The Chinese virus basically only affects the old and the sick. A fact confirmed by data. The others realize this and are living their lives. Why don't you let them?

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Because the VAST majority of tourists are NOT risking their health. The Chinese virus basically only affects the old and the sick. A fact confirmed by data. The others realize this and are living their lives. Why don't you let them?
"only affects the old and the sick" Hummmmm,?? Data is showing 100% you don't have to be sick and old to get it, it's a FACT!!

My neighbor who is just getting over Covid isn't old or sick and in good health. It took him 10 days to feel decent again.

His brother, who he got Covid from, was tested and was found to be a Asymptomatic 40 year old.
The brother's girl friend (mid 30's) caught it and was in bed 3-4 days, her Dad (50's) got it and went into the hospital
for a week.
A Penasco friend and his wife I know that caught it are mid 30's, healthy too, it had them in bed for 5 days.

So spouting Covid only affects the "sick and old" makes you an self imagined expert, who doesn't really know anything about it.

Kenny

Well Known Member
"only affects the old and the sick" Hummmmm,?? Data is showing 100% you don't have to be sick and old to get it, it's a FACT!!

My neighbor who is just getting over Covid isn't old or sick and in good health. It took him 10 days to feel decent again.

His brother, who he got Covid from, was tested and was found to be a Asymptomatic 40 year old.
The brother's girl friend (mid 30's) caught it and was in bed 3-4 days, her Dad (50's) got it and went into the hospital
for a week.
A Penasco friend and his wife I know that caught it are mid 30's, healthy too, it had them in bed for 5 days.

So spouting Covid only affects the "sick and old" makes you an self imagined expert, who doesn't really know anything about it.
He spins it so that it's all about him, because in his way of thinking it is. It's too bad he doesn't have any self-awareness, because if he did, he could see what a self-centered unpatriotic prick he's become, and the money he inferred he has won't change that.

rplarry

Well Known Member
Give my the "zilch? zip ? nada ??" it's better than all the arguing BS that happens on here. If your not interested scroll on by, don't get a whiplash looking back, I heard they don't have a real licensed chiropractor here(lol). I am sure others will find the info useful.
Hey Mr. Cut 'N Paste, your defensiveness is kind of funny. And your response, "it's better than all the arguing BS that happens on here." Got it, I see your logic clearly.

You mean, reporting all these self-admitted highly under reported numbers is at least better than all the arguing on the site ? Ok, that sure made a lot of sense.

Me asking a question to attempt to understand your constant cut & paste reporting, and the reporting of the "official" Covid numbers with official charts and graphs from the State of Sonora , in light of an overwhelming consensus of posters saying these numbers are severely under reported, just doesn't seem logical and a waste of time and energy. But I guess it's better reporting FAKE numbers than all the arguing BS, correct ?

So, with your logic, when posters on this board are in line at the border and reporting to RPtalk that the border is backed up for 2 miles BUT the official Border Patrol website shows it's a 10 minute wait, you should go ahead and report that it's only a 10 minute wait ? Got it.

Your chiropractor attempt at humor fell pretty flat. Glad you enjoyed it yourself. You and Schumer need to work on that a bit.

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
I’m seeing the “You are ignoring content by this member” flag in a few recent posts on this thread so the racist, anti-science trolls must be gathering for another desperate COVID fake news charge. Time for some of them to go back into the sock drawer, especially the ones who never have anything useful to say about Puerto Peñasco.

I’ve got my second injection in the Pfizer COVID vaccine study today. In two weeks I plan to get an antibody test that will tell me whether I got the read deal or the placebo. No reports of any problems with the Pfizer vaccine so far. They have applied for approval to expand the trial from 30,000 to 44,000 in the US to include additional vulnerable groups and push the age down to 16.

RP Life

Well Known Member
Hey Mr. Cut 'N Paste, your defensiveness is kind of funny. And your response, "it's better than all the arguing BS that happens on here." Got it, I see your logic clearly.

You mean, reporting all these self-admitted highly under reported numbers is at least better than all the arguing on the site ? Ok, that sure made a lot of sense.

Me asking a question to attempt to understand your constant cut & paste reporting, and the reporting of the "official" Covid numbers with official charts and graphs from the State of Sonora , in light of an overwhelming consensus of posters saying these numbers are severely under reported, just doesn't seem logical and a waste of time and energy. But I guess it's better reporting FAKE numbers than all the arguing BS, correct ?

So, with your logic, when posters on this board are in line at the border and reporting to RPtalk that the border is backed up for 2 miles BUT the official Border Patrol website shows it's a 10 minute wait, you should go ahead and report that it's only a 10 minute wait ? Got it.

Your chiropractor attempt at humor fell pretty flat. Glad you enjoyed it yourself. You and Schumer need to work on that a bit.
Well I don't see you reporting anything of relevance now. Sure there is a lot of cut and paste but I have also posted things before it happens. Today the border was closed no in or out at Lukeville for about 10-15 min while SAT servicio de administración tributaria had the area blocked to do their thing.

At least you the got the point about the arguing, and the chiropractor thing is true the person everyone is going to does not have a licenses and is getting shut down.

richwi

Well Known Member
Just as an FYI...36% of the US adults (18 and older) are at increased risk of infection due to "underlying conditions". This is a fact confirmed by data collected by the Kaiser Family Foundation.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Not true. You are a cash poor liberal who screams and cries at everyone who doesn't share your view that the system screwed them and we need a revolution. Most of us have made it. Sorry you don't have the brains or skills to succeed, but that doesn't make us children.
Put your money where you fucking mouth is!!! I guarantee GUARANTEE that I have a higher IQ than you. I will bet you a thousand fucking dollars. You're a child because you have the mentality of a little kid. Grown ups are talking about real issues and your only addition to the conversation is to chime in with CHINESE VIRUS. You're a tool.

Put your fucking money where your mouth is. I bet I do EVERYTHING in my life better than you. I'm in a wheelchair precisely because I WAS BETTER THAN YOU!!! You could have never been in a position to break your fucking back because you pry don't even know how to ride a motorcycle and if you do then I guarantee I would have fucking mopped the floor with you. Pick something. I will go head to head whenever you'd like. Maybe you're better than me at the 50 yard dash! That's about it. I used to wipe my ass with BENCH RIDERS like you. GTFOH!!!!!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Why don't I let them????????? HUH??!!!!!!!!! I forgot that I was the one making the rules. You are a simpleton.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Just as an FYI...36% of the US adults (18 and older) are at increased risk of infection due to "underlying conditions". This is a fact confirmed by data collected by the Kaiser Family Foundation.
Don't even bother. LOW INFORMATION PEOPLE like Steve, Larry, Queen have all these complex issues already figured out with a 2 line answer. Global warming?? Nonsense, the earth is always changing. So simple, why didn't we all think of that?! I love how low info people can turn a very complex issue into a 2 sentence fix answer. Covid? It's a hoax. Russia? Hoax. I mean jesus, with those two issues alone they've basically given up even trying to explain these issues anymore. Something you don't like or agree with, hoax. Educated people will disagree with you and tell you WHY. Intricately.

Shit, I bet low info Steve and Queen could fix the middle east with just a sentence or two answer. 2 state solution??? Come on Queen, now's your time to show me those big brains. Write more than 3 sentences!!! COME ON I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! BIGGGGGG BRAINS!!!!

rplarry

Well Known Member
Put your money where you fucking mouth is!!! I guarantee GUARANTEE that I have a higher IQ than you. I will bet you a thousand fucking dollars. You're a child because you have the mentality of a little kid. Grown ups are talking about real issues and your only addition to the conversation is to chime in with CHINESE VIRUS. You're a tool.

Put your fucking money where your mouth is. I bet I do EVERYTHING in my life better than you. I'm in a wheelchair precisely because I WAS BETTER THAN YOU!!! You could have never been in a position to break your fucking back because you pry don't even know how to ride a motorcycle and if you do then I guarantee I would have fucking mopped the floor with you. Pick something. I will go head to head whenever you'd like. Maybe you're better than me at the 50 yard dash! That's about it. I used to wipe my ass with BENCH RIDERS like you. GTFOH!!!!!
Joe, Joe, Joe.... I think the king of trolling (you) is being trolled !

Quit falling for it. You will save yourself the increase in your blood pressure reading, and preserve the IQ you are so proud of.

Just a suggestion.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Joe, Joe, Joe.... I think the king of trolling (you) is being trolled !

Quit falling for it. You will save yourself the increase in your blood pressure reading, and preserve the IQ you are so proud of.

Just a suggestion.
Nah, I thought this person was a troll but it turns out they're just a low information cult follower of Donald Trump. They're behavior is always like this. A troll behaves like that only in certain settings. These low information people act like this always. All day. And trust me, no energy wasted here. I have TONS of energy to go around and some time to spare. I type 90 words a minute so these answers only take a few minutes of my time.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
It used to be when someone called you out they got dealt with accordingly. You want to go one on one, let's go. First one to 21.

CheddarBob

Well Known Member

Relax beer is on me when this shit clears. We can even extend the invitation out to the keyboard warriors. Highly doubt they wil show.

RP Life

Well Known Member
So back to Rocky Point news....I hope
Posted on Penasco Dario Facebook

At least 20 people have disappeared from May until now in Penasco.

It also mentions that the cities with the most missing persons in Sonora, in the following order, are: Hermosillo, Guaymas, Nogales, Puerto Peñasco, Cajeme and Caborca.

I am surprised Caborca is last and not us...

www.facebook.com/penascodiario/?ref=py_c

Last edited:

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member

for a week.

The important quote you conveniently left out is the VAST majority of tourists are not risking their health. Sure, just about anyone can get the Chinese virus, but the VAST majority have little to no serious issues with it. In other words, they get over it and are fine. They DON'T die. You know like a cold or the common flu. Your examples prove my point. Thank you.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
The important quote you conveniently left out is the VAST majority of tourists are not risking their health. Sure, just about anyone can get the Chinese virus, but the VAST majority have little to no serious issues with it. In other words, they get over it and are fine. They DON'T die. You know like a cold or the common flu. Your examples prove my point. Thank you.
Try telling that to the families of the, over 1 million people who did die from Covid and the many other's with long term issues from it.

You must be thinking it "Sucks to Be them" when you think about it.

Do you have an orange complexion and bad hair like some other mouth piece who was spouting "it's just like the Flu" ??

People should be wondering how many people have died because of that Lie to the People of our country who would
still be here, If only somebody did the right thing and told the truth and took proper action back in Feb/Mar.
But then you prefer "Sucks to be Them".

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Don't even bother. LOW INFORMATION PEOPLE like Steve, Larry, Queen have all these complex issues already figured out with a 2 line answer. Global warming?? Nonsense, the earth is always changing. So simple, why didn't we all think of that?! I love how low info people can turn a very complex issue into a 2 sentence fix answer. Covid? It's a hoax. Russia? Hoax. I mean jesus, with those two issues alone they've basically given up even trying to explain these issues anymore. Something you don't like or agree with, hoax. Educated people will disagree with you and tell you WHY. Intricately.

Shit, I bet low info Steve and Queen could fix the middle east with just a sentence or two answer. 2 state solution??? Come on Queen, now's your time to show me those big brains. Write more than 3 sentences!!! COME ON I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! BIGGGGGG BRAINS!!!!
Well , M.J.
got his knickers in a knot . Trump got the mid east deal done mean while your guy is standing in a field swatting bugs with nobody there. 49 days ,can't wait . As far as this virus , you have a 98% survival rate mean while it's local government social engineering at its best . Life is a risk as M.J knows all too well . Relax have a beer and enjoy the ride .