Lopez Aceves

kazpilot25

Anyone know anything about this area? Apparently it's close to RP (within 10 minutes) and has some good deals on land with owner financing. I saw it at the twin dolphin realty site. Any know about it? Been there?

Just FYI: The lots that I saw were around $7500 bucks each with ocean views, 100m from the beach. with owner financing it broke down to like $45 a month. crazy cheap!

Last edited:

JimMcG

Well Known Member
Anyone know anything about this area? Apparently it's close to RP (within 10 minutes) and has some good deals on land with owner financing. I saw it at the twin dolphin realty site. Any know about it? Been there?

Just FYI: The lots that I saw were around $7500 bucks each with ocean views, 100m from the beach. with owner financing it broke down to like $45 a month. crazy cheap!
http://64.141.48.200/MX/Sonora/Puerto-Penasco-Rocky-Point/Black-Mountain/Lopez-Acevez-Real-Estate.aspx

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
It is pretty out there, I would put it about 15 minutes to Penasco after you get on the highway. Very quiet very peaceful. We are looking out there right now too!

Roberto

Well Known Member
Lopez Plat and Prices

I just happen to maintain Twin Dolphin's web site, so I know a bit about Lopez. Here is an overall subdivision plat and a price list of most of the lots for sale. No I'm not one of the hated R$#*#%rs, but I do like Hawaiian shirts, not tucked in though! Feel free to PM me or e-mail direct at [email protected]
Lopez plat 2..jpgLOPEZ PRICES 3-10..jpg

Jim

Well Known Member
I own several lots in Lopez Aceves. I bought them years ago. Long before the coastal highway was ever started. I like the area and am just sitting on them until utilities go in and prices go up. Then I"ll decide what to do with them. I doubt you will get much for $7500 though. Be careful. That area is Ejido land and much of it has not been privatized yet. I fought 4 years to finally get title to one piece out there.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Not Ejido

This land in NOT ejido land. It is all legally owned under individual titles and or bank trusts. The $7,500 lots are 20x22.5 meters, 450 M2 and yes you can use it as an RV lot. There are some larger lots that would work well as a nice private RV community sharing infrastructure, with multiple ownership. There are no HOA fees, etc. and you can ride your ATV on the beach all the way to El Golfo. The fact is that you will not find any smaller lots for sale anywhere from El Golfo To San Carlos with good title and at prices this attractive. Yes, the beach is flat and the tide goes out more than many people like, but it's great for kids at low tide with lots of tide pools to explore.

Roberto

Well Known Member
So the lots are on a "Master Trust".
Nope, the lots for sale all have a Mexican title. There are other lots in Lopez which have been bought by non-Mexicans and those are held in an individual trust. There is no Master Trust because there is no need, the owner is a Mexican National.

GringoZona

Well Known Member
Off topic here--though it DOES belong in the real estate section--can someone tell me what this will be: http://media.point2.com/p2h/listing/b822/ce46/b638/6136e565316f364b5562/gallery.jpg

Just behind the dive shop (which is now, sadly, for sale). Is this the Captain's Cove (?) condo project I saw online somewhere? Please tell me that's not a parking garage for something else even bigger...Didn't think it was worth starting an entire thread over, and I'm not sure where to find more info.

Thanks!

dmcauley

Well Known Member
Sorry folks, this is definitely an ejido and the ex mayor has granted title to some lots illegally. How do I know?
My wife has been a member of this ejido for 23 years and now is in court trying for repossession of the whole bit.
They have been to court several times and the only person who has real papers on the ejido is Francisca Juvera Garcia. This is my wifes sister. Many people there are in jeopardy unless the people who are trying to frauduently sell these lots come to an agreement with the surviving members of the ejido.

ernesto

Well Known Member
Exactly the kind of real estate crap you want to avoid down there. If it doesn,t have a bank trust in place don't EVEN consider it.

dmcauley

Well Known Member
I have seen this same pridicament many times over in the years I have been going to RP. This one just happens to hit close to home. I don't want to start problems for any one but believe me this was not an abandoned ejido. This was taken over by thugs and political corruption. The owner of this ejido is the one with the papers. Francisca Juvera Garcia.
Time will tell but I only think people should be aware of this. If any one would like to see the real paperwork on this PM me.

Roberto

Well Known Member
hmmm. american buyer ?bank trust required? think so. or mexican corporation.
I don't get your point? The reference was to how the land is currently owned. It is not Ejido land, it was. Ownership is currently held either with a title in the case of a Mexican owner or a Bank Trust in the case of a non-Mexican owner.

Roberto

Well Known Member
I have seen this same pridicament many times over in the years I have been going to RP. This one just happens to hit close to home. I don't want to start problems for any one but believe me this was not an abandoned ejido. This was taken over by thugs and political corruption. The owner of this ejido is the one with the papers. Francisca Juvera Garcia.
Time will tell but I only think people should be aware of this. If any one would like to see the real paperwork on this PM me.
I think you should check your facts before posting. I'd love to see the real paperwork. I'm pretty sure that you are referring to Ejido Las Lagramis not Lopez Aceves. Yes there have been problems at Ejido Las Lagramis, not at Lopez Aceves.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Off topic here--though it DOES belong in the real estate section--can someone tell me what this will be: http://media.point2.com/p2h/listing/b822/ce46/b638/6136e565316f364b5562/gallery.jpg

Just behind the dive shop (which is now, sadly, for sale). Is this the Captain's Cove (?) condo project I saw online somewhere? Please tell me that's not a parking garage for something else even bigger...Didn't think it was worth starting an entire thread over, and I'm not sure where to find more info.

Thanks!
I don't know the name of it, but it kinda ruined the public harbor area. I spoke with mi amigo Miguel at the public harbor about this building a couple of weeks ago. He stated that all construction on in has stopped - hasn't seen anybody working on it for the past few months. He also mentioned that an inspector had said that the building is crooked or not level as it should be and that it would cost mucho dinero to fix it and make it right.

Granted, just hearsay on the street, but that's what I was recently told when I inquired about it. Personally, I haven't seen any progression on it in months. Also (personally), I thought it was a pretty stupid place to build a project of this nature, but then again, I'm not a visionary real estate developer. Just around the corner, the Acropolis project on the harbor seems to be continuing along.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Jim, I own the 7500.00 dollar lots in lopez aceves why do you say be careful without going over to Twin Dolphins first and asking for a copy of the titles. and the comment about ejido land almost all of Rocky Point was Ejido land at one time. please- it says your a realtor do your research. you also say you fought for your titles could you please tell me with whom and how. p.s. Toby and Yesika met on my boat. what a disaster for Yesika. Thanks Lagrimas85