Lopez Aceves

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I stated that my wifes sister has the papers. If you are not in litigation then you are not part of this ejido. As I said before, ejido Alfredo Lopez Aceves is in litigation, the people who hold false title cannot do anything with this land. Roberto says this is a different section of land. I don't know but I have seen the original documents from Hermasillo and also the false ones from Caborca. There is always a president of an ejido and that person recieves the original papers. Please don't announce what I say and interpret my English, I am not a liar nor trouble maker but have a lot of friends on this board and I don't want to see them burned!!
We are not in litigation. You guys are something else. you state you have friends on this board that you dont want to see get burned. If it really belongs to your family when they take it from us just give back to your friends and nobody gets hurt. If you were living in Penasco I would through legal channels attempt to have you deported because as an American its one thing to work or come to enjoy Mexico its another thing with rumors to cause hardships on Mexican families that depend on this land to make a living and now cant. I have already taken one realtor to the edge with this and it works. you have jack **** we have all legal titles and until this ficticious litigation appears you should refrain. please you are a plumber not a mexican lawyer I dont call mexican lawyers when I have plumbing problems and I woulnt call an american plumber when I have Mexican Legal work to do. Thanks Lagrimas

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I stated that my wifes sister has the papers. If you are not in litigation then you are not part of this ejido. As I said before, ejido Alfredo Lopez Aceves is in litigation, the people who hold false title cannot do anything with this land. Roberto says this is a different section of land. I don't know but I have seen the original documents from Hermasillo and also the false ones from Caborca. There is always a president of an ejido and that person recieves the original papers. Please don't announce what I say and interpret my English, I am not a liar nor trouble maker but have a lot of friends on this board and I don't want to see them burned!!
dmcauley, as you mention you are protecting freinds I also have to protect what is mine and also must protect our customers and the peolple selling this land. #1 fact 26 parcels purchased by an investment group from Monterrey, Mx. 20,000,000.00 dollars not pesos #2 fact tourist welcome center being built BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT on Lopez land for the pinnacate volcano. #3 fact over 6 million dollars in other investments on lopez land. IF THERE WERE ANY CLOUDS ON THE LAND THESE PEOPLE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO SEE A PROBLEM. IT WAS WHEN THESE BIG SALES STARTED HAPPENING THAT PEOPLE STARTED CRAWLING OUT OF THE WOODWORK TRYING TO CLAIM A PIECE OF LOPEZ. THE INVESTORS FROM MONTERRY, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND ALL OTHER INVESTORS WILL PUT UP A LEGAL BATTLE LIKE YOU NEVER SAW. THANKS LAGRIMAS85 dONE FOR NOW ON THIS SUBJECT GOT OTHER FISH TO FRY

dmcauley

Well Known Member
I am repeating what my wife tells me to. Deport her fool. She is an original member of this ejido and also a native of RP. Where are you from Mr Wade? Why the name Lagrimas. Have you got problems there also? A gringo has no rights to an ejido. Tu ni yo!!
I don't know why you are so mad. Everything my wife has me write here is a matter of public record. Your threats to me are going to be made public William, so keep it up.
I have hidden nothing, including my name from you.
I would never say anything if I wasn't certain, because I am a resident part time of penasco, and I love the people.
You know, you say, of Francisca? Then why the name calling. I decided, and stated, that it was best to let the matter lie. You brought it up again. We can drop it here or continue to beat the dead horse. It is a matter for Mexicans, not us, even if your pockets are bulging with your wife's money.

playaperro

El Pirata
You guys are just warming up, you could throw rocks at each other for years. Kenny and I are going to celebrate our second year throwing rocks at each other. Nobody ever going to win...

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
We are not in litigation. You guys are something else. you state you have friends on this board that you dont want to see get burned. If it really belongs to your family when they take it from us just give back to your friends and nobody gets hurt. If you were living in Penasco I would through legal channels attempt to have you deported because as an American its one thing to work or come to enjoy Mexico its another thing with rumors to cause hardships on Mexican families that depend on this land to make a living and now cant. I have already taken one realtor to the edge with this and it works. you have jack **** we have all legal titles and until this ficticious litigation appears you should refrain. please you are a plumber not a mexican lawyer I dont call mexican lawyers when I have plumbing problems and I woulnt call an american plumber when I have Mexican Legal work to do. Thanks Lagrimas
Maybe you wouldn't have had all the shady deals that have occurred in Penasco or other parts of Mexico if you had called a plumber!!!! Even using a Notario, I would not be comfortable trying to buy property or a bank trust with the title/deed process that Mexico operates under, or the way litigation is handled when there are disputes. :stir::bunny:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Geez Louise... me thinks I needs a drink after reading all that anger and hostility!! And, by the way - DM is a darned good, honest, plumber! He's never given me one reason not to believe anything he has said. Here on the forum or in person. However, I'm always suspicious of newbies that show up out of nowhere and start b1tching like little sissy girls when there's real estate (or money) involved. One of those things that make you go "hmmmmmm..."

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Geez Louise... me thinks I needs a drink after reading all that anger and hostility!! And, by the way - DM is a darned good, honest, plumber! He's never given me one reason not to believe anything he has said. Here on the forum or in person. However, I'm always suspicious of newbies that show up out of nowhere and start b1tching like little sissy girls when there's real estate (or money) involved. One of those things that make you go "hmmmmmm..."
:thumbsup:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
"Maybe you wouldn't have had all the shady deals that have occurred in Penasco or other parts of Mexico if you had called a plumber!!!! Even using a Notario, I would not be comfortable trying to buy property or a bank trust with the title/deed process that Mexico operates under, or the way litigation is handled when there are disputes. "

AMEN! You have read our posts, right? Crooked notarios, crooked HOA, crooked Property Managers, crooked gringo neighbors...all it takes is the vision of a buck or two!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Stuart, opinions are like a-holes everybodies got one and they usually stink

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I am repeating what my wife tells me to. Deport her fool. She is an original member of this ejido and also a native of RP. Where are you from Mr Wade? Why the name Lagrimas. Have you got problems there also? A gringo has no rights to an ejido. Tu ni yo!!
I don't know why you are so mad. Everything my wife has me write here is a matter of public record. Your threats to me are going to be made public William, so keep it up.
I have hidden nothing, including my name from you.
I would never say anything if I wasn't certain, because I am a resident part time of penasco, and I love the people.
You know, you say, of Francisca? Then why the name calling. I decided, and stated, that it was best to let the matter lie. You brought it up again. We can drop it here or continue to beat the dead horse. It is a matter for Mexicans, not us, even if your pockets are bulging with your wife's money.
Dmcauley, I am not repeating what my wife says because she could care less and about me being mad thats way off track. you ask where am I from if it really matters im from Maricopa. Why the name lagrimas thats where I live Ejido lagrimas. Yes I have problems there I lose water pressure constantly my patio fills up with blowing sand and my neighbor has 400 roosters. As far as threats go you stated your family was going to take everybodys land is this not a threat.I havent called anybody any names and even though a gringo cant be an ejidotario Mexico still has community property laws and the husband must also sign for the sale to go through. So it does matter to me but it is as you state 100 % Mexican. I kinda like my wifes money. Thanks Lagrimas

dmcauley

Well Known Member
My wife and her family were the pioneers of the ejido. I am not familiar with mexican law except for the fact that in Mexico the dollar causes a lot of corruption. I wish I had never brought up this fact but it's in the open now and here it will stay as long as yoyu continue to let it. Justice may or may not prevail. We'll see. I always tell my wife that I think there is sufficient property for all involved but that is not taken in good spirit. She seems to think the judge has been paid off. Do you think that's possible?

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
My wife and her family were the pioneers of the ejido. I am not familiar with mexican law except for the fact that in Mexico the dollar causes a lot of corruption. I wish I had never brought up this fact but it's in the open now and here it will stay as long as yoyu continue to let it. Justice may or may not prevail. We'll see. I always tell my wife that I think there is sufficient property for all involved but that is not taken in good spirit. She seems to think the judge has been paid off. Do you think that's possible?
Dmcauley, rather talk in private with you when you are in Puerto Penasco -no hard feelings on my part. Thanks Lagrimas85 Stuart Keep posting I will be happy to to respond to you in public. Thanks Lagrimas85

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Sorry, just not worth wasting any further time on you. Please turn off the lights and close the door on your way out.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Sorry, just not worth wasting any further time on you. Please turn off the lights and close the door on your way out.
Stuart, when you called me a sissy you hurt my feelings and made me cry. I dont think I wasted anybodys time but my own. Thanks Lagrimas85

Esperanza

Well Known Member
Playaperro.....

We purchased out at Lopez Aceves this summer and it has been a "Godsend" for us. Anyone looking for a "quiet place, away from the beaten path" should consider it. No running water or electric yet, but,what the hey........

Even during the heat of summer, we visited at least one a month, mostly, everyother weekend. We are in a travel trailer, did not use the generator, so as not to disturb the peace & quite. The cool breeze off the water were very refreshing. On a couple REALLY hot nights, minimal wind, we pitched hammocks under the palaypa and slept like babies.

IF you don't like peace & quiet, this is not for you. But otherwise, it is heaven on earth. :)

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to come visit you when you are here. Please PM me with the next time so I can see your "little slice of heaven"!