Mangos on the beach

These are absolutely one of the best things I've ever eaten.....you must try one!!! A guy with a wheelbarrow and a cooler full of mangos comes along on the beach. I watch, fascinated, as he inserted a stick in one end and then peeled and carved it. It looked like a flower with the petals spread apart. He then squeezed half a lime all around it and put I don't know how many different concoctions on it....it was heavenly!!!! Messy as all get out but so worth it!!!!

LoL... Julie do you like corn on the cobb??? if ya do, you'll want to try the corn on the stick... you can find it down on the malecon, just look for "ELOTES" they don't make it look like a flower but they load it up with mayo, lime, chili, and grated cheese and it's Messy as all get out but so worth it!!!! the mess is one of those things you get to wear like a badge of honor after eating "elotes"

And yes the mangos with tons of chili are awesome as well.....

I'm all over it Mark.....oh man, bent over eating that mango cuz the juice was running down my chin and dripping onto my chest.... I bet the corn is the same way!!!!! Can't wait to try that as well!!!!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Hmmmm... Why do I suddenly picture myself walking down the beach behind this guy a ways asking all the cute girls if they need that mango juice licked off their chest?? :rofl:

Geez, I'm turning into a pervert in my old age! (More likely, I'm still loopy from giving blood just a bit ago.) :puff:

Naw Stuart....you're just getting old....the pervert level increases exponentially!!:rofl:

Yeah...I know...I'm opening myself up for some comments!

Last edited:
Figures you guys would turn that comment into something nasty, so bring it on Joe!! I didn't really think about the way it sounds....I was too busy thinking about how yummy and deliciously messy they are and how I can't wait to get back down there to have more of them.................

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Watch it... or I'll send you a picture of my mango in a Tweet!

Oh, the fun I could have had with that technology when I was younger...

Watch it... or I'll send you a picture of my mango in a Tweet!

Oh, the fun I could have had with that technology when I was younger...
Stuart...we're talking mangos....not weiners!

Ya know...another thread goes down the tube.....and Happy isn't even here!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
If you haven't seen this (I posted it on my Facebook page when it came out last week), be prepared to laugh your ass off!

[video=youtube;1-sb8e3P4LM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-sb8e3P4LM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh argh, I have to wait until I get home to watch this.......... You guys are too funny!!!!!