March 5th 2011 Shooting on Calle 13

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
A real coment from real Rockaportense.
This is the truth in Rocky Point.

Thanks Lagrimas.

"Ya no mas
¿De que me pueda alegrar que les den uniformes dizque gratis a mis hijos? si no tengo la certeza de que regresaran a casa. ¿Para que quiero disfrutar un momento de carnaval? si tal vez en lo que resta de mi vida sufra una pena tan grande. ¿De que me sirve un malecon bonito? si es muy probable que ahi mismo termine tragicamente la vida de algun ser querido. Ya estamos hartos de tanta inseguridad, de nada nos sirve todo lo que se pregona si no se nos brinda lo principal, seguridad para los nuestros. Es una tragedia tan grande lo que nos esta pasando, sin trabajo y sin garantia de vida normal y tranquila. Que caro nos ha costado tener autoridades tan corrompidas y temerosas de cumplir con su principal obligacion. Si les faltan pantalones, deberian de ser honestos y decirlo abiertamente, y si estan comprados, en sus manos siempre estara la sangre de aquellos a quienes juraron proteger y les fallaron"
This is why probably 90% of the homes of decent people in Puerto Penasco now have guns in them. One fisherman told me if the government cant or wont protect them they are going to do it themselves.

Last edited:

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
... i feel the pain of the mothers and people in Puerto Penasco. Somehow the US Rocky Point cheerleaders still do not realize the pain and fear the local people and children are feeling and being traumatized.

These two post are real honest feelings being posted with in an hour of the article. I hate to see how authorities treat citizens differently for their own. They autocrats see them selves as part of "Business" and over everyone. For some one to impound a car because of "dark windshields" while "autocrats" in Rocky Point drive around in Luxury cars that no one an see inside to make themselves feel "Fat".

"todos los dias me encuentro unas camionetonas de lujo donde realmente no se ve nadie de lo oscuro que estan, ¿ACASO USTEDES NO LAS VEN??, o les conviene hacerse de la vista gorda, o son tantas sus ganancias que obtienen por protegerlos, señores yo soy madre de familia "

I got the gist of some of the mexican exceprts that have been posted, but as has been frequently stated on here, the online translators are not the most accurate. Could those of you fluent in the language maybe translate on here???.....thanks!

This is why probably 90% of the homes of decent people in Puerto Penasco now have guns in them. One fisherman told me if the government cant or wont protect them they are going to do it themselves.
lagrimas85....maybe the people will finally start to take some action...although they would be seriously outgunned by the cartel gunmen....

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
lagrimas85....maybe the people will finally start to take some action...although they would be seriously outgunned by the cartel gunmen....
Joe, when they fire 56 shots from an ak 47and they're victim still doesn't die, I could do better with a 22 single shot.

Last edited:
At 6PM on Thurs 2 guys were shot and killed at the last Pemex going out of town. Yesterday, after missing for 4 days, a 16 year old girl was found shot dead and her body dumped in front of the cement business on the outskirts of town. This is really getting out of hand. Starting to look like Juarez.
This girl was not shot. She was found dead and the cause hasn't been yet released. The scuttlebutt is that this was not narco related but more personal in nature...perhaps something to do with a relationship.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Joe, that would be like the Saturday afternoons when we closed the lumberyard to play paintball with the S. Phx. crips I could take em all alone, because they would stick the gun out a full arms length and then turn it sideways like the gangsters on tv do. They would only get one shot off and I would shoot em all. Finally they figuered out the guns weren't semi autos but were gravity fed, but they were still sh#tty shots. Plus they're asses are so big they made good targets. I wouldn't want the shooters here on my team.

Last edited:
Joe, that would be like the Saturday afternoons when we closed the lumberyard to play paintball with the S. Phx. crips I could take em all alone, because they would stick the gun out a full arms length and then turn it sideways like the gangsters on tv do. They would only get one shot off and I would shoot em all. Finally they figuered out the guns weren't semi autos but were gravity fed, but they were still sh#tty shots. Plus they're asses are so big they made good targets. I wouldn't want the shooters here on my team.
Bill, do you mean that you can't go flying thru the air with two 9mm guns held sideways, blazing away, and hit anything? Boy, I've got to stop watching tv!!!

I agree with what you are saying...but obviously you know how to handle a gun....how many Mexicans (or anybody else) can calmly hold their ground, aim, and fire a shot while bullets are being sprayed all around them?

Does anyone have anything to add on how much violence has increased (if it has) in PP in this last 1/2 a year?

Everywhere I am interested in going to, it has increased. I still go, but I am interested in your perceptions of this subject.

Does anyone have anything to add on how much violence has increased (if it has) in PP in this last 1/2 a year?

Everywhere I am interested in going to, it has increased. I still go, but I am interested in your perceptions of this subject.
In the last half-year the violence has decreased considerably.

jerry

It is way way down South of Rocky Point where i live...Hell the locals can't even find a joint these days....

Hi Rosie and Jerry, nice to hear from you. Illnesses in family and level of work have delayed fulfillment of dreams to going that way yet.