Me as moderator

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hi gang,
I can only delete messages, I can't ban, sorry. I have e-mailed both Tyler and Stuart, they can ban. I have deleted the most offensive messages about the lost dog.... I'm sorry about this....

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
My guess at this point is that he gets in on wi-fi networks because each of his retarded attacks have been on different IP addresses. As soon as we see him, he's gone. I'm talking with Tyler to see what we can do, but that might mean curtailing open registration for the forum and I'm not keen on that.

Also, Jeeper now has full admin rights and she and I will work together so that I can show her how to get rid of his "unHAPPY" ass when he tries to sneak back in and "piss all over the rock".

Happy - if you read this - please do yourself a favor and get a damned life. You ain't welcome here.

jerry

He e-mailed me and has plans with friends in the Geek world to "take down" the forum unless something can be worked out....possibly his own thread.....could of been funny before the attack on the guy that lost his dog...made me sad anyone would do that.

One of the other forums I used to belong to when I rode KTM motorcycles would not let anyone register unless they had a non "freebie" e-mail address. i.e. : an e-mail from a business, school, government or one that you paid for or at least one that somewhat legitimized you. I was in between jobs and in using a Yahoo address had to write a long message and describe to the moderators my situation. I was then put on a probationary period until they figured out what my behavior would be. I believe this prevented most of the crazies from bothering with the site.

Roberto

Well if a forum is set up to make a little money it might be worth while to go through all that registration stuff. Hector knows he can create a lot of work for the Mods here. I'm not sure what he thinks Stuart did to him, other than band camp, but surely he knows he earned the vacations he got. We appreciate having the access to this forum and the bull that Tyler and Stu and Jeeps put up with and Hector's behavior is completely disrespectful of all of the members, not just a few.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
He e-mailed me and has plans with friends in the Geek world to "take down" the forum unless something can be worked out....possibly his own thread.....could of been funny before the attack on the guy that lost his dog...made me sad anyone would do that.
HE DOESN'T EVEN GO TO PENASCO ANYMORE. He has nothing good to say and his only purpose is hate and destruction of those good people here that DO enjoy Penasco. He will not return, ever, as long as I have anything to do with this forum. He's the only one here anymore that thinks he's funny. After his on-going hate campaigns, accusing me of being a child molester, etc., he does not ever want to meet me in real life again. The dude has serious schizophrenic issues. After all the bullshit that happened while I was fishing last weekend, he had the balls to write to Jeeper and tell her he didn't really mean the stuff about the lost dog. I blocked his email address a long time ago and I strongly advise any of you that do have it to do the same.

Tyler and I have talked and we may add moderation to newbies for your 1st 20 posts or so. In other words, all your posts will end up in the moderation queue and will have to be approved by a mod before they post. Once you're a known quantity, then you will be free to post at will.

Happy and a Geek army. Yeah, right. Anybody whose primary email address is AOL can't even ride the Internet with training wheels.

Stuart, Please Do it, people with issues can't be positive for that long and will move on to something else to attack. Sadly people like Happy are on many different types of forums, Ok, maybe Happy was an extra special case.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
One of the other forums I used to belong to when I rode KTM motorcycles would not let anyone register unless they had a non "freebie" e-mail address. i.e. : an e-mail from a business, school, government or one that you paid for or at least one that somewhat legitimized you. I was in between jobs and in using a Yahoo address had to write a long message and describe to the moderators my situation. I was then put on a probationary period until they figured out what my behavior would be. I believe this prevented most of the crazies from bothering with the site.
Good idea, but requires a lot of time. Banning him takes 5 seconds when we see his posts, it's not that big of a deal. It takes him much longer to get a new IP, new email address, re-register... He'll eventually get tired of it and stop.

He e-mailed me and has plans with friends in the Geek world to "take down" the forum unless something can be worked out
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

HE DOESN'T EVEN GO TO PENASCO ANYMORE. He has nothing good to say and his only purpose is hate and destruction of those good people here that DO enjoy Penasco. He will not return, ever, as long as I have anything to do with this forum. He's the only one here anymore that thinks he's funny. After his on-going hate campaigns, accusing me of being a child molester, etc., he does not ever want to meet me in real life again. The dude has serious schizophrenic issues. After all the bullshit that happened while I was fishing last weekend, he had the balls to write to Jeeper and tell her he didn't really mean the stuff about the lost dog. I blocked his email address a long time ago and I strongly advise any of you that do have it to do the same.

Tyler and I have talked and we may add moderation to newbies for your 1st 20 posts or so. In other words, all your posts will end up in the moderation queue and will have to be approved by a mod before they post. Once you're a known quantity, then you will be free to post at will.

Happy and a Geek army. Yeah, right. Anybody whose primary email address is AOL can't even ride the Internet with training wheels.
Despite some on this forum thinking he's amusing, I have long believed him to be vile, nasty and mentally unbalanced at best and all of the above plus dangerous at worst. Long before he started in on you, Stuart, he attacked Russ and suddenly decided to focus on Russ' wife and son. He took to sending me emails that concerned me for Russ' safety and that of his family. Some of you know this guy. Is he just some crazy old fart who doesn't pose a real threat, or is he some unhinged lunatic we'll read about in headlines someday?

I understand and am okay with you guys cleaning house when he comes in to **** all over the place. What I hate to see is when people who don't know any better actually respond to his crap. I agree with Tyler that totally ignoring him until he gets deleted is best.

Roberto

. Some of you know this guy. Is he just some crazy old fart who doesn't pose a real threat said:
I'd go with the crazy old fart !!

OK Rosie you owe me a nickle !!

Last edited: