Memorial Day Bird Island Trip

Chari,
We usually say "s**t the bed, Harold" but I didn't want to offend Mark's friend Harold................sorry Harold, it just sounds funnier when you add the "Harold":lol: That is something my husband and his family picked up when they lived in Pennsyltucky, I believe. I'm not sure though, because we've been saying it for so long I don't really recall where it came from. I'll have to ask him. And I am soooo looking forward to meeting you too...............dancing to Santana on the bow of a boat????.......................my kind of woman:cheers:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, s%$t the bed! No wonder! I'm from Inditucky. Must be a regional hillbilly thing! LOL! I never heard Harold but that does make it sooo much funnier. Now all we're going to do is howl every time we say it! I cannot wait!

AZ Rob,
You can do it!!!!!!!!!! The more, the merrier:-D And as you said, it's for a great cause. How can your wife resist a day of fun, sun, good food and drink, and best of all...............great people who love RP and everything about it:cheers:

Possibly 2 more for the party if I can talk the wife into it (always want to help out a good cause) Can't wait to meet more people down in RP. Would there be a possibility of scuba diving buddies? Would I be able to bring gear? Mainly just want to meet more friends down at my southern home
Hey AZ ROB, Julie, Chari and all sorry for the delay in responding but we had a long and wonderful day at the island... we took out 6 divers and 3 first timers and a bunch of snorkelers from Mesa Community College, it was a blast...

AZ ROB we'd love for you to join us... Chari & Julie I can't believe it... I have been trying to get Barb out to the island for ever and she wouldn't go... I just told her that you wanted her to go and she said "cool I'm going"

OK my butt is whooped... and I feel like I'm still on the boat... time for a shower and off to bed... talk to ya all tomorrow...

Mark,
So glad you had a great time with the students....................and even better, Barb is joining us:woo: She has never been out there or it's just been awhile?? Either way, I'm so glad she's coming!! Chari, sending you a pm.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yay!!!!! My 800th post to say Whoopee! Barb's going! This is gonna be soooo much fun!!!!!!!!!:woo:

Julie, got your PM and answered.

Oye como va, mi vida. Bueno pa gozar, mulata!!!!!!!:party:

Julie... we've got 5 for sures and 5 tenitive so far... I don't know, it just doesn't look like we are going to get enough interested in going... we only have 10 days and if there are not enough by the 25th I may have to free up the boat...

AZ ROB

Mark Hate to say it but I have to back out on Memorial day weekend.... Had some family stuff come up where I have to stay in the states... but on a brighter side I will be leaving here in about 3 hours and heading south for this weekend....we hope to hook up with some of ya kind folks when we get there... I will even buy a round if I know where to go

joester

2 salty dawgs
wish we could be there -
already plans made to celebrate a 55th b-day in the valley.
the boat ride sounds like so much more fun.
keep workin it - how about Bill and Edna?
Eduardo and Alicia?

Mark...do you have the info posted on your Facebook? How about Rosy's Facebook?

If I was coming down for the weekend, I'd be a definite!

A

azbeachboy

I'd love to go but I'm coming down this Saturday and going home next Saturday. I can't talk Val in to staying another day.

Alright... things are looking up again we have 3 more confirmed... Inks and his family will be coming along... we are at 8 confirmed and 3 maybes... only need 7 more to make this trip a go... and 17 more to reach my goal of 25 and $1000.00 for the schools in our Adopt-A-Classroom program...

Thanks Inks...

Sea Lions at Bird Island...

These guys will be there...

[video=facebook;398870458362]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=398870458362&oid=118693234835393[/video]