Memorial Day Bird Island Trip

HAPPY

User is currently banned
So....are you saying you're too chicken to meet the rest of us trailer trash.....on the Pacifica????:cluck::cluck::cluck:
Good try rocky, but you can put the ~~~ "BAIT" ~~~ away, no ~~~ :fish: y ~~~ here ~~~

BTW ~~~ I do intend to meet my fellow ~~~ "trailer trash" one day, ~~~ you included ~~~

Good try rocky, but you can put the ~~~ "BAIT" ~~~ away, no ~~~ :fish: y ~~~ here ~~~

BTW ~~~ I do intend to meet my fellow ~~~ "trailer trash" one day, ~~~ you included ~~~
Well then do it next weekend....on the Pacifica....I'll even make the trip....just for you!:blah::cluck::moon:

Kenny

I've met up with, and sat with the HAPPY twice at USA speedway , and he's just fine,
but I had some lingering side effects from the encounters.

Last edited:
I've met up with, and sat with the HAPPY twice USA speedway , and he's just fine,
but I had some lingering side effects from the encounters.
And how about you Kenny....whey don't you come down for the Pacifica trip....it's for charity.....????

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ :deadhorse: ~~~ :rofl: ~~~ :lol: ~~~ now you two ~~~ :fish: 's ~~~ quit messing with me

I've got work to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~

Kenny

Well I do have 4 day's off for memorial day weekend, the 29-1st, but I have to go back on the 2nd for a 1/2 day before my vacation officially starts on the 3rd through the 15th. I'd have to make a turnaround though, because I'll be heading down to the semi annual GREAT Corvina hunt at Jerry's down Santo Tomas way. If I remember right Joe, you and a bunch of the gang were invited to attend, without your jet ski off course. I could fish off of it though, couldn't I?
Are you going to make it down to the hunt this time HAPPY?

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Kenny, those smilies are awesome! Can you find the aagh smilie and send it to Stuart to put in the smilie choices? That's too bad that you have to work a half a day between your holiday and vacay. I'd be lookin' for a way to avoid that! The boat trip will be awesome. I wish you could make it!

Kenny

Kenny, those smilies are awesome! Can you find the aagh smilie and send it to Stuart to put in the smilie choices? That's too bad that you have to work a half a day between your holiday and vacay. I'd be lookin' for a way to avoid that! The boat trip will be awesome. I wish you could make it!
You have no idea how much finagling I had to do to get that all lined up. I'm only using 6 vacation day's because I'm on a 4 day work week with Monday's off, and since this holiday falls on a Monday, I get Tuesday off... Think about it, I only work a 1/2 day from the 28th of May till the 15th of June and I'm only using 53 hours, or 6 day's, of my vacation time! No complaints here.
I don't know what aagh smiley you are talking about, honest.:-D

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Aw, come on! Can't you appear by phone to work? JK. The aagh smilie rolls around in circles waving it's arms. It's on my other forum. (The Jeep one)(Sorry Tyler) Can I take it off of there and put it in my documents and then import it to this forum? I have no idea....

Chari... I don't know for sure... this post sort of went off in another direction and I lost track of how many are seriously going... but from the last count we weren't there yet...

Good News... we have just added three more passengers so nevermind my last post... aaronleez, his wife and friend are coming along... this will be a great trip and a chance to meet some of the people from this forum...

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Naomi and I and Braden want to go but cannot do it on Sunday. We have to help a family move to Caborca. No chance we can do this on Saturday?

It seems that we are now up to 10, including us 3. We should be able to drag along 15 more people between all of us on this forum, this trip could be legendary!!! All of the Rocky Point Talk crew on one boat, I'm not sure if the world will ever be the same. Now, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Last edited: