Memorial Day Bird Island Trip

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Sheryl,
Quit sniveling and get your bunnys in that Jeep and fly!!!!!! All you need is clothes, I've got everything else.

Last edited:
OK we have 2 more passengers that will be joining us... that takes us to 12 and I think that is close enough to say we're going... Welcome Aboard Tiffany and Robert...

and this is an official notice... There are NO Unauthorized Checkpoints on the way to Bird Island...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Mark,
I counted 15 not including you and Barb.....I'm sure we can twist a few more arms between now and Sunday....

Chari... We have been getting a lot of calls from our customer base that we sent emails out to, so I'm sure we will have enough signed up to go...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
We had planned to bring lunch, water and soda. I have a case and a half of water left over from my Jeep convention last week, like 50 bottles and Julie said something about a veggie tray and condiments and me and Kathy are gonna bring lunch meat sandwiches and potato salad and forks. I think you and Barb should just relax and let us take care of you and the crew, is what I think! So mind me now and let the 3 of us take care of it. You have done and do enough! We are just glad and grateful to have a big boat trip for practically nothing that benefits the kids! Ok?

WoW Chari... I was only kidding you don't have to feed us, but Thank You very much... but if you really want to... you can make those peanutbutter thingies you made for the fish fry after the Thanksgivings day trip... yum yum...

If you are in Tucson and would like to join us for the Bird Island Trip aboard the Pacifica on Sunday May 30, 2010, check out this Special Offer from Rocky Point Rides... CLICK HERE Just sit back and leave the driving to Rocky Point Rides

Thank You Eduardo...

Mark...I'm working on someone at work who was planning on coming down to Penasco this weekend....with his son/wife. Is there fishing gear provided on the boat trip?

Mark...I'm working on someone at work who was planning on coming down to Penasco this weekend....with his son/wife. Is there fishing gear provided on the boat trip?
No fishing Joe... the boat is too tall to fish from and too big to get close to any rocks to fish...