Memorial Day Bird Island Trip

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Peanut butter thingees......Hmnn, let's see........
Peanut butter, check
corn flakes, check
light corn syrup, check
sugar, check
You are in luck, Mark!!!!!!!!!!! There ya go, Bob's your uncle! Me and the peanut butter thingees will see you Friday!!!! LOL!

Mark,
Put me down for another one. Talked a daughter into going. Debi should have called you with her four. You may get the 25 after all.

Mark,
Put me down for another one. Talked a daughter into going. Debi should have called you with her four. You may get the 25 after all.
I think we are almost there... we just need to wait and see... and if we go over by 2 or 3... that would be OK with me...

Thanks for your help getting out the word to your neighbors...

I just found a picture of Mark's last Bird Island Charter trip. Does anyone recognize any of these people? They look somewhat familiar to me.

Directions to the PACIFICA

For everyone that will be part of the Bird Island trip on Sunday, here are some last minute directions to the boat...

The Pacifica is docked on the south side of the harbor in the same location as the Intrepid and the Amilia Rose... it is the first in the line of the 3 biggest boats in the port...

We want to be heading out of port at 8:00am so feel free to start boarding around 7:30 to 7:45am... if you are not sure that you can find your way to the Pacifica, please give us a call at 383-4963 (local RP number) or 602-324-9529 and we will come out to where you are staying and give you a map with directions to the boat...

Have a safe trip down and we are looking forward to seeing all of you for a fun time at the island... sea U soon...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Mark, when you say south side, do you mean by or at the Safe Marina or were the cruise boats are park, kind of south west corner of the port? we should be getting there today with enough time to possibly build a fire in the beach.
Julie (Beachgirl) are you guys going down today or tomorrow Saturday?

Mark, when you say south side, do you mean by or at the Safe Marina or were the cruise boats are park, kind of south west corner of the port? we should be getting there today with enough time to possibly build a fire in the beach.
Julie (Beachgirl) are you guys going down today or tomorrow Saturday?
it is on the side where the sunset cruise ships are located... the docks are the last ones you would see if you are on a boat leaving port... Inks I will see U at the beach before the trip and will give you a map... this is going to be a great trip...

It's in the area on the way to the Malecon.....right before the public launch area that the fisherman use......before the condo construction site that has been at a standstill for at least a year....has the big construction crane that many of us expect to see collapse one of these days!!!!..... As you're coming to the Malecon, there are big fuel tanks visible from the street.....

InkaRoads

cronopiador
You mean next to the cruise launching pad, on the southwest corner?
Sorry, I forget that a lot of people do not have a good sense of direction after driving for hours and that a better explanation of the location with points of reference is better than cardinal points, sorry Joe, your bad!! :rofl:just kidding!!

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Hey, I just thought that it might be easier if you turn right at the anchor on the triangle intersection passed the speedbump in the way to the fish market and go for a couple of blocks, then again I might be wrong, might be 3 blocks!!! things that make you go hhhmmmmmmmm!!

Last edited:
Hey, I just thought that it might be easier if you turn right at the anchor on the triangle intersection passed the speedbump in the way to the fish market and go for a couple of blocks, then again I might be wrong, might be 3 blocks!!! things that make you go hhhmmmmmmmm!!
Yeah...you could probably go that way...but you will run along some of the shrimp boat piers.....

A good reference point is the now closed Dive shop on the corner....turn right...... then turn right again, after Camachos (the restaraunt)...instead of turning left to go to the launch area, and backtrack a block or so.

Have I confused everybody???:stir: