My Aquarium

Someone once called the Sea of Cortez "The Aquarium of the World" can you guess who it was? It's hard to explain how I feel... it won't go in words, but I know that it's real... so I made yet another video...

click the fish ---> :fish:

thanks for watching...

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Awesome! Lots of nice fishies! Keep up the good work. Maybe you'll get lucky and a whale shark will come around this year. I guess it was about 5 years ago there was a small one just hanging out at the mouth of the harbor for a week or so. Beautiful creature!

Awesome! Lots of nice fishies! Keep up the good work. Maybe you'll get lucky and a whale shark will come around this year. I guess it was about 5 years ago there was a small one just hanging out at the mouth of the harbor for a week or so. Beautiful creature!
Stuart Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it...

I have seen the whale shark here several times... but as luck would have it I didn't have my camera... and yes they are awesome creatures... I would say they are my favorite shark...

I was hoping to see some sea turtles with all those moon jellys that were here last week, they are like Bon Bons for caguamas...

couple of the guys at the ramp have been seeing them (sea turtles) on a regular basis... (makes me wonder how many fewer there are now? if you know what I mean?) :cry:

Last edited: