My Brother Bob

A

azbeachboy

Bob is in critical condition at UMC. After the car hit him last summer he has no feeling in his feet. He developed and infection in one of his legs and underwent surgery tonight. They have him on venentory right now. The Doctor said he doesn't look good... I love my Brother so much...

I am so sorry to hear the news about yur brother. When you visit him in the hospital, please remember to tell him that you love him. He will hear you. I will include him in my prayers

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Sorry to hear that, Chuck, be positive and everything will be all right, I was at UMC my self until 10 P.M. my dad had an aneurisim and was in surgery for 4 hrs. and positive thoughts put us thru, I know that keeping your optimism up helps!! Bob is in our thoughts and as fat HD says tell him you love him and that he be OK soon!!

A

azbeachboy

Thank you everybody. When I left UMC he was in ICU in critical condition and on a ventilator. The Doctor said he didn't look good. I couldn't look at him, looked so bad...
Inka, I'm prayer for your Dad to.

My prayers are with you and your brother...

On this day 10 years ago I lost my brother to a heart attack and my brother-in-law from complications with his liver...

It was the worste day of my life... but looking back I know now that it has dramatically changed my life...

I committed myself to living healthier and helping those in need, and most of all letting all my friends and family know how much they mean to me and how much I love them... because I'll never know when it's my time to go or when they may be taken from me...

Be strong and always think positive...

A

azbeachboy

My family and I thank you for all the positive comments. Bob's kidneys are back on line. He is still in ICU, critical and on a ventilator, but a little better. I hope he can open his eyes tomorrow...
Chuck

A

azbeachboy

The Doctors say my brother will be in ICU for another 4-5 days if everything goes right. They said today the next 48 hours is critical for him. There's nothing we can do but pray and hope.
Chuck

A

azbeachboy

Thanks Jeff,
This is much worse than when Bob was hit by the car last summer. Bob is still in critical but stable condition at UMC. The nurses are the best. I haven't seen him open his eyes in two days. Today the nurse said he has 'Toxic Shock" from the infection. Plus he has weeks left in the hospital. Then rehab again.
I love my Brother! Twice in nine months really hurts...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and your brother Bob, as well as with Inka and his father. May your loved ones heal and be home with you soon, and may God be with you and bless you.

Kenny

Hey Chuck,
I just saw this and not to worry buddy.. Like I said before, he's as tough as nails, it runs in the family.
I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers..

Kenny

A

azbeachboy

Thanks Kenny,
I wish he was that strong. Today is day seven and Bob is still on a ventilator in ICU. He's had renal failure,staph infection that lead to Toxic Shock. Bob is still a very sick man as the ICU nurses say. He is in the bed closest to the nurses station. Bob has lots good people thinking good thoughts and saying prayers....

A

azbeachboy

I just got back from the hospital. Bob is breathing on his own. If his blood gases come back normal they will take the ventilator tube out :D Thanks for all the support and prayers...

A

azbeachboy

The ventilator tube is out!! Bob is in his own world but talking up a storm...
Chuck