My New Boat

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
How long does it take you to get out to the 51? :puff:

Totally kidding... very cool setup! Hey, what are the two black PVC tubes? Almost look like tuna tubes (they flush with running water, you stick the whole tuna in there to keep it alive until you're ready to troll it for marlin) that you see on large sportfishers!

Just extra large rod holders, I assume?

Yes, the 51 is my max range! lol Yes they are just rod holders. I pry could have used smaller diameter pvc

surfcaster

Tom the Surfcaster
Wow! Nice rig Mexico Joe! While I am a committed beach caster down south, I do my local fishing in a sit in kayak that is not quite as well appointed as your more seaworthy sit on top. I do have a highly creative jerry-rigged system that makes it easy for me to troll for trout up north and watch my fish finder and rod the whole time. It is NOT safe for the Sea of Cortez.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Wow! Nice rig Mexico Joe! While I am a committed beach caster down south, I do my local fishing in a sit in kayak that is not quite as well appointed as your more seaworthy sit on top. I do have a highly creative jerry-rigged system that makes it easy for me to troll for trout up north and watch my fish finder and rod the whole time. It is NOT safe for the Sea of Cortez.

I wouldn't need the yak if I could walk the shoreline. Hope you do well, I get jealous when I see those pics of the corvina down in ST! Looking forward to the post report! Have fun and tell Jerry I said hi, cant tell him myself because hes been banned for the last 4 months lol