Nautical Ladder Dead in the Water

Roberto

I can snap my fingers. Roberto...I get more and more curious about you as time goes by. Kenny too, but that's another story. You were at Woodstock? I was there for the great concert. Yes, I read that you were there before...
I'm the mother of five, grandmother of six and soon-to-be a great grandmother. Yet I'm still waaay more cool than any of my offspring!
I had calmed down quite a bit by the time of the concert. We started out, got on the NY thruway and heard the announcement that it was closed man, closed, so we turned around and went home. The concert absolutely ruined the town of Woodstock. The town was established by an English King way back when as an artist community because the area was so beautiful. You all know that the concert was not held there but took the name. Freaks from all over the world came to visit, smoke dope, crash in the park and urinate in the streets. It was terrible and the community reaction was predictable, massive law enforcement activity. Before the concert there was a sweet smell in the air all over town and no one cared. I went back to visit Papi (The priest up the mountain) once after the concert but have not been back since. The streets were jammed with stinking Hippies and police. Papi had died by then anyway.

Matt all the music and artists you mentioned sound great... but sometimes you just need to Unleash the Beast... I'm with Kenny on this one if they played some Dick Dale I'd be there....

Last edited:
P

Penasco Pirate

If you can get me some I'll make sure it gets played!!!

S

Submarine

Roger would go to Mexico and Roger would drink the tequila. That's what Roger would do. That 1st first video link above shows exactly what Roger would do, in his own words! (Thanks for the link, Pirate!)

Roberto, it's a fake bumper sticker I created, mocking the WWJD (What Would Jesus Do) that you see on the back of oh-so-many holier-than-thou Christian vehicles. Nothing against Christians, I just don't care what Jesus would do. I'm more interested in what Roger would do (as in Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers).

There's many, many of us who go to Penasco that care what Roger would do. Maybe I'll start a new religion. The Church of Roger Latter Day Saints and Sinners!
Roger's mother told my mother she loves that he's a rock star but wouldn't mind if he gave up going to Mexico!

Kenny

Roger's mother told my mother she loves that he's a rock star but wouldn't mind if he gave up going to Mexico!
Wow!:-o, now we know where you've been, tell us, when are you leaving again.:razz:
All kidding aside Sub... We were just talking about what you might be up to these day's, as we were stirring the coals for another BBQ.:chef:

OK, the truth is that some of these folks just aren't as challenging as you can be in a nonsense discussion about nothing.

Last edited: