Need a little info

AZJD

Wrecked At The Reef is the best bar in Rocky Point and it's on Sandy Beach. Guy from Scottsdale bought the old Reef bar and remodeled the living heck out of it. It's AWESOME.

Changos is decent. It's in front of the Sonoran Sxxx? Resort, but it's hit or miss when it's busy.

DeeDee

If anyone is going to La Curva Restaurant this weekend, could you do me a favor please? Get the recipe for their Special Margarita...tequila, kahula, strawberries etc....????
Thank you very much in advance!!!!! Seadweller you know the one.:p

Yeah....that was his schtik....don't remember his "real name"...but he went by Pablo.....did a lot of Neil Diamond...also used to perform over at your old stomping grounds.....Margaritavilla....

Yeah....that was his schtik....don't remember his "real name"...but he went by Pablo.....did a lot of Neil Diamond...also used to perform over at your old stomping grounds.....Margaritavilla....
Being the bouncer there I wanted to stomp his arse out of the place... that guy was so rude when he got that mike in his hands he thought he was the only one that was allowed to sing... I never wanted to sing karaoke but a lot of other people did and they were pissed...

I remember he got decked by a local at the Black Dawg, because he wouldn't let any of the locals sing... that was the best karaoke show I ever seen PaBLO perform (bleeding out the nose laying on his back)

Last edited:
Koko has remodeled Elixer and, while the Saturday night ambience remains for the young upscale nightclub crowd, he's also brought in Rich Scott to play sax and sing on Wednesdays 6:30om-9:30pm and Pablo sings on Friday nights. Both of them perform on the 2nd floor terrace, so you get a nice breeze and enjoy the view while you enjoy the music and appetizers. No Karaoke...just Pablo singing Neil Diamond, Sinatra, etc. The times I've got have been very pleasant. I think Koko is such a fine young man that I can't help but wish him all the best.