Need Tequila

Reid

I'm looking for someone who travels regularly to RP to bring back some Manny's Tequila Antiguo on occaision. I'll pay for the Tequila plus $20 for the trouble. Any takers?

P

Penasco Pirate

I'm down once a month or so and in Manny's frequently over my time in Penasco...

Bob Oso

I'm not traveling south regulary but I'm heading down Feb 10th thru 14th. I'll bring you back a bottle if you have no other takers.

Bob Oso

No problem Reid, I'll give you a rattle when I get back, with what's left of your tequila...lol

If anyone there needs something brought down ( within reason ) got a some extra room in the ride.

joester

2 salty dawgs
ok - I'll bite - what makes this tequila so special?
never have heard of it before this thread - and with SO many FINE tequilas out there, and believe me, I've tried quite a few of the more reputable ones, what makes this so special?
fwiw - my favorite is Corazon anejo - about $40/fifth at Total Wine and Spirits.
thanks - always willing to try something different :)

Jim

I found out 1/2 an hour ago that I need a front differential (sp) for a 1999 Chevy Blazer 4x4. (the Jimmy style). None here. I am going to start making some phone calls but if anyone has any ideas or can bring one down, I'll gladly pay them back and take good care of them. Thanks.

Jim

I need the whole assembly. It seems to have been run dry for awhile and I guess that tends to mess it up quite a bit. I'm still waiting for the mechanic to tell me what the ratio is. I will probably get something out of Tucson as I know more people there to run around to junk yards. May still need a courier though if anyone is coming soon. Thanks.

Jim

Same as Mickeys Tequilita (sp). Sold for $20 750ml bottle at the restaurant. Still available at a couple stores in Sonoyta and Penasco for $10. BTW, it's our $1 per shot tequila at the bar.

joester

2 salty dawgs
Tequila, like a fine scotch, whiskey or bourbon, has many styles and flavors,
enough to where there's something for everyone's tastes.
I suggest a time where we all meet with a bottle of our favorite, and share sipping of others favorites -
we may find a new tequila, and this would be a time when everyone's a winner!
for us - salt and lime are "training wheels", and are only needed by amateurs for cheap tequila,
but that's just the tequila snob in me :)

wendell

jim--I am bringing down a refrigerator next week and would have room in the trailer. let me know if i can help you

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Still selling my unopened, genuine Mexican top-shelf tequila collection... includes a bottle of Roger Clyne's Mexican Moonshine! Heck, you could probably sell the Mexican Moonshine on Ebay to pay for the entire collection and make a tidy profit. I read recently that the last one that sold on Ebay (in 2007) went for $380. Probably fetch more than that now. Or maybe not, due to the economy. It is indeed a collector's item. Numbered and only 1000 were made. Most of them have probably long since been consumed by Roger fans.