- Special Breakfast at Latitude 31
- Parade/ Day Ride/ Bike Wash/ Burnouts
- Jerry’s Place/ Thirsty Parrot in the Malecon/ Debbie's
- 6:30pm Low Seas Biker Cruise
- Half Price Night at Manny’s Beach Club

Sunday
- See You Next Time shot at the Tequila Factory

Share your comments, please...

Don't know about the Camel Toe, but The Thirsty Parrot in Old Port is having a band Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. The Stinson Broz, they headline at The Hilton in Las Vegas, they are awesome. See ya there.

The Thirsty Parrot is also having a special breakfast every morning, so come down and sit on our balconey over looking the Sea of Cortez, it doesn't get any better than that. Specials on Bloody Marys to get you going. We will have plenty of beads available and you will love our special 2009 Bike Rally T- shirts.

Don't know about the Camel Toe, but The Thirsty Parrot in Old Port is having a band Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. The Stinson Broz, they headline at The Hilton in Las Vegas, they are awesome. See ya there.
Terry I'll be there, breakfast sounds good...

No competition with my schedule...I LOVE the Parrot, and they know it. As you can see The Parrot is on my list. I just tried to come up with a schedule that drew people to all the best places in town.

You'll definitely see me, Terry!

Thanks Rosie, I hope you are able to come by and spend a while, it has been too long since we have chatted, but I am well aware of all the hats you have been wearing and appreciate you and all you do for all of Rocky Point.
You Rock! :cheers:

Jim

How dare you leave me out Rosie. Just kidding. We'll have live music the whole time. It's OK to visit more than one establishment while you are in town. I may stop by Catheys for breakfast. Sounds good.

Jim

Sorry Rosie, My bad. Ron's good. He left today and will be back down on Monday for a week. I saw the office at your meeting awhile ago. I'll stop and see ya tomorrow.

The Thirsty Parrot is also having a special breakfast every morning, so come down and sit on our balconey over looking the Sea of Cortez, it doesn't get any better than that. Specials on Bloody Marys to get you going. We will have plenty of beads available and you will love our special 2009 Bike Rally T- shirts.
O.K. I like Bloody Marys too...And I've never beeen to the Camel, so I'll watch from everywhere!
(I think ca is going to have an earthquake soon, my house is making funny noises)

G

Grim17

I must say, I am very pleased by the hotel reservations for biker week.

I was expecting the bad press, swine flu and the economy to have the same negative effect on it, as it's had on overall tourism.

It's shaping up to be a big weekend.