New Knee

Out with the old and in with the new. The change out was done yesterday at noon and they had me up walking in the afternoon. Heavy duty therapy starts today, and there is a chance I will go home tomorrow. Can't wait to go fishing again!

Great News,
Just do your theray. I have heard nothing but sucess stories with knee replacement. It will be nice to walk with out pain.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
A real man of the sea would have just gotten a wooden pegleg - Arrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hope you're feeling better! The fish are waiting for you! :gofish:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well Bill, agree with Stuart, you should have gotten a wooden leg you wood spinner!! but since you did not I wish you a fast recovery and stick to the therapy, although might be painfull it is for the best!! and don't worry be ~~~Happy~~~

P

Penasco Pirate

Bill, glad to hear you are doing well. Happy to have seen you on the Malecon on Sunday (I think it was Sunday). Hope all is well... a peg leg would have been cool (spliters though!) and you could have made your own!! Tell the missus we said hey, maybe we'll get out on the water with you again soon!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hey Bill, here's to a quick recovery. Therapy is no fun, tho. My mother never uses the f word and I heard it come out of her mouth every day during therapy. It was her hip, tho, I don't know what hurts worse.
(It is really wierd hearing your mother say the f word!):shock::shock: She is driving and mowing the lawn and singing on stage and dancing again, tho. She'll be 83 in July and planning on going on our 10 day camping and 4 wheeling trip Colorado in August. The best music to my ears is when she jumps up in my Jeep with a 5 inch lift and says. "let's go, kid!" You'll be fishing again in no time!

Congrats Bill... I'm wishing you a speedy recovery and those fish are probably loving this short reprise... Sorry we didn't get together last weekend... hope to sea U soon...