New trouble on the road between Sonoyta and Puerto Penasco

This Google translation actually is readable:
**WHOOPS! Sorry I posted the Spanish version by accident before.**

A total of nine dead bodies with gunshot wounds and his hands tied behind their backs, were located in the towns of Agua Prieta and Sonoyta, at dawn yesterday.

The spokesman for the Attorney General of the State (PGJE), Jose Larrinaga Talamantes, mentioned that the first discovery occurred in the limits of Sonora, Chihuahua, on the property called Port San Luis.

"In the place were found three male persons of color in black bags, these have not been identified and is presumed to originate from the neighboring state," he said.

According to initial investigations, it appears that the bodies were left on that site from the neighboring state.

"It is clear from other investigations that have been integrated for events in that same area, indicating those who have appeared there were built and executed in the State of Chihuahua and came to leave the premises referred" he said.

Six more deaths in Sonoyta

Minutes after a gap located in proximity to the highway from Sonoita to Puerto Peñasco is located six more bodies, he added.

"The six people had injuries from assault rifle rounds and apparently the execution took place in that place because it was located 25 caps x39 7.62 mm caliber AK-47 and about four of R-15," he said.

Four of the bodies were identified as Aldo Efrain Huerta Solorio, 21, a native of Culiacan, Sinaloa and residing in Bahia del Rosario, Baja California Norte, Juan Carlos Olivas Zazueta, 21, originally from Culiacan, Sinaloa, where he had his home.

Among the belongings of another victim was found identification on behalf of Alvaro Olivas Zazueta, 32, residing in Culiacan, Sinaloa, the other brought documents on behalf of Moreno Aurelio Vasquez, 22, a native of Culiacan, Sinaloa.

After the discovery, was located 200 meters from the Federal Highway on the same gap, a vehicle apparently Ford, totally incinerated.

"The other two bodies have not been identified but all are from Sinaloa, six hands were tied back and had bullet wounds in different parts of just being initiated investigations but there is every indication that they are members organized crime, "he said.

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
This guy Gilo sounds like hes out of the movie Desperado with Antonio Banderas. Whats in the guitar case?!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
You guys seem to no toooo much for your own good. This is a public forum

First of all, its KNOW and secondly the narcos dont give a <WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP> that Jerry and I talk about them. Im just an American white boy that loves him some Mexico. The narcos dont care about Americans, only if it involves business...

I just love reading the posts/comments from all these people who think they are "in the know" as to what is happening (Borderreporter, etc.)....they're even on a first name basis with the head narcos!!!:blah:

Probably makes them feel important....or something!

jerry

Borderreporter is a dead site.Some of the commenters were cartel guys.Some of the info was disinformation.I posted this because it's our route to the beach and it had been cool for 6 weeks.Some were hoping it was all settled.i think if you have a group of buddies(young guys) traveling in a suv this month it might not be a bad idea to make yourself visible so no mistaken identity accidents happen.
I just love reading the posts/comments from all these people who think they are "in the know" as to what is happening (Borderreporter, etc.)....they're even on a first name basis with the head narcos!!!:blah:

Probably makes them feel important....or something!

dmcauley

Thanks for the spelling lesson Joe but in my 30+ years in RP I KNOW better to talk about things that don't involve me and I KNOW there are people that visit this forum that don't like to be talked about. Just my 2 cents

jerry

This guy Gilo sounds like hes out of the movie Desperado with Antonio Banderas. Whats in the guitar case?!
"And then, Gilo comes.

“Who are you looking for? Gilo? I'm Gilo,” the man says as he approaches.

He's a large man; huge. Blonde hair clipped short, wearing a black button-down and strings of bright yellow and orange plastic beads. He's driving a beat-up maroon pickup truck with five men inside. Six men sit in the bed, staring like cats. Their hands grasp the rails of the truck as if they're ready to leap out. His eyes are blue and he's angry. At the government, he says.

“The government brought in mercenaries,” Gilo said in Spanish. “They're arming a war.”

He’s prepared, he says.

Man if Ernest Hemingway was alive he'd be in mexico getting this story..
These guys need to make a deal but until then i sort of think someone should note to visitors that it's heating up again...