New trouble on the road between Sonoyta and Puerto Penasco

Kenny

Kenny, havent heard much out of you lately, everything ok? Are you focusing too much energy on Happy? Since Happy still reads the forum, Happy please stop sending me emails. I dont care about your feuds with Kenny and the others. However, more emails with naked woman are always welcomed...
Heck no I haven't been focusing on Hector or Jack, or whatever his name is. I was out of town since Friday morning for the USAC 2 day sprint car show, and I'll be leaving this Thursday for the Oval Nationals in Cali, a three day show. A bunch of people I know from Cali came over for the show here, and we're all looking forward to the BIG show with another cookout in the camping area next to the track.
I'll be going to the 3 day Westen World show in Tucson in a few weeks as well, and I told Hector on the ABC forum that I'd love to introduce myself to him again:mrgreen:, and to meet me there and where I'll be.

Roberto

when i think about happy's fall the words "Socially Retarded" come to mind.Sort of a knock on our mentally impaired brothers and sisters i'm afraid.The rest of us use the occasional cutting remark to make a point but he seems to have slipped into meanspirited hatefulness...sad
His behavior falls into one of the personality dosorders. Maybe Borderline Personality. Day to day with casual contact everthing is fine, but too much contact and closeness is not tolerated. He clearly has an impulse control issue and probably strong feelings of inadequacy for which he overcompensates with hostility and aggression. Now I'm gonna get it !!!

Kenny

His behavior falls into one of the personality dosorders. Maybe Borderline Personality. Day to day with casual contact everthing is fine, but too much contact and closeness is not tolerated. He clearly has an impulse control issue and probably strong feelings of inadequacy for which he overcompensates with hostility and aggression. Now I'm gonna get it !!!
I agree on many of those observations doctor, and I've spent years trying to get him to slow down and get his delivery and timing better.:notme: I'm afraid it was contagous though, or maybe he just crossed the line with me one to many times.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
and what is worst is that he used to be a permanent fixture in RP and overnight he decided to stop going and started bashing the place and he does not even know that there is nothing going on in RP unless you are a cartel member or a drug dealer otherwise everything is just find and if something happen to those it happens out of town in the desert, he is your typical "I say what I hear without knowing if it is true".
Another thing that I have never heard it mention is that most of the bodies found in the desert between RP and Sonoyta are closer to Sonoyta than RP and of course the border where all the drugs go thru is in Sonoyta, with that I am not saying that RP is clear of any problems, damn, there is only 3 people in my family and the problems are there add to that a teenager and it just tripled!!!
Obviously he does not like change as in the ~~~pigeon coops~~~ progress is better than going backwards ~~~HAPPY~~~ even if it means going the extra mile to find your virgin beaches!!:eek:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
For some reason I went back and re-read the article, in spanish perro so I can undersatnd what they are actually saying, and this is what I found:
"Seis muertos más en Sonoyta. Minutos después en una brecha sita en cercanía a la carretera que conduce de Puerto Peñasco a Sonoyta se localizaron seis cuerpos más, añadió"
"Six more dead bodies in Sonoyta. Minutes later in a spot close to the highway from RP to Sonoyta six more bodies were found, he added"
As you can see many that half arss know spanish might misunderstand and think that the bodies where in or close to RP when in fact they were found in Sonoyta.

And it is clear that the google translator that James used is so much better than those used by the Dawg, I just found it after I posted.

Last edited:
Happy.....I don't expect to get any "interesting" emails (or rants) from you.....it's your other buddies on here that have been doing the recent "psycho" analysis.....:stir:

Kenny

and not mine.

Kenny...was there a resemblance to that monkey your dad pointed to?:moon:
Come to think of it he did have a bright red ass, as if he'd been sitting on a jet ski.:-o So I guess he was your brother, and not mine.:mrgreen:

Kenny

maybe she can even get a picture of one

Hey Jerry! Have you seen where Hector keeps calling your place down at Santo Tomas "FAIRY BEACH"? Now Hector used to have some good info once and awhile, and a lot of women believe in those kind of things and seem to be able to see them. So I'll bet a dime if you tell Joni, your better half, that there are fairy's on the beach down there, she'll spot some right away.
Heck, maybe she can even get a picture of one.:grin:

jerry

Manly man like Hector(you start wondering about a guys sexual preference when he's always calling all his enemies homos) would have loved the topless mexican swimsuit modeling video they shot in front of Milos house last month
Hey Jerry! Have you seen where Hector keeps calling your place down at Santo Tomas "FAIRY BEACH"? Now Hector used to have some good info once and awhile, and a lot of women believe in those kind of things and seem to be able to see them. So I'll bet a dime if you tell Joni, your better half, that there are fairy's on the beach down there, she'll spot some right away.
Heck, maybe she can even get a picture of one.:grin:

A

azbeachboy

I've been to Santo Tomas with both the "Sonoran Gods" Neither one had a women...Or any woman to be found anywhere...
It's true,"FAIRY BEACH" Does exist and I'll never visit that beach again...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...n/PB200220.jpg

Originally Posted by Kenny
Heck, maybe she can even get a picture of one???.:grin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenny

Are you sure you want everyony to know why you were 86ed from ever being invited to the great Corvina hunt after your second trip down Chuck, or is your brain so addled you forgot?
Again I'm flattered that you keep those pictures that you took of me to look at, but really, doesn't your wife like them too, and do you look at them together before, during, or can you? :rofl:
Actually these are my favorite pictures of my "fish scarin outfit", so stop bugging me for more. ....... I'm sorry I forgot to take some pictures of you pissing at the bottom of the stairs at Jerry's guest house in a drunken stupor Chuck, but my camera wasn't handy.

Last edited:

Kenny

For you newer folks this "fish Scarin" outfit deal started at least 4 or so years ago when some funny pictures were posted on the forum of guy's fishing with just waders on from behind, and stuff like that. Some funny stuff was posted, and it went on and back and forth for some time.When we were fishing down at the little estuary about 14 miles down from jerry's place in Santo Tomas I thought it was about time (since Ric Felder had said one of those pictures from behind was me anyway LOL) that I had a little fun with it.
Now why Chucky here keeps those pictures is a whole other deal, but I've heard rumors, if you know what I mean.:wink:

jerry

AZ .love you man....( still banned from Santo Tomas for disrespectful behavior toward man and nature)
I don't know about you other guys but sometimes it's great to leave my girly girl viking princess home....https://picasaweb.google.com/100910113640564801579/SantoTomasMexico?authkey=Gv1sRgCIu96ND_lfujIA#5529503017828568466
and go fishing with the guys
https://picasaweb.google.com/100910113640564801579/20110531?authkey=Gv1sRgCIb1ic6x-9PmIg#5613740466240145010

I've been to Santo Tomas with both the "Sonoran Gods" Neither one had a women...Or any woman to be found anywhere...
It's true,"FAIRY BEACH" Does exist and I'll never visit that beach again...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...n/PB200220.jpg

Originally Posted by Kenny
Heck, maybe she can even get a picture of one???.:grin: