New trouble on the road between Sonoyta and Puerto Penasco

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
"And then, Gilo comes.

“Who are you looking for? Gilo? I'm Gilo,” the man says as he approaches.

He's a large man; huge. Blonde hair clipped short, wearing a black button-down and strings of bright yellow and orange plastic beads. He's driving a beat-up maroon pickup truck with five men inside. Six men sit in the bed, staring like cats. Their hands grasp the rails of the truck as if they're ready to leap out. His eyes are blue and he's angry. At the government, he says.

“The government brought in mercenaries,” Gilo said in Spanish. “They're arming a war.”

He’s prepared, he says.

Man if Ernest Hemingway was alive he'd be in mexico getting this story..
These guys need to make a deal but until then i sort of think someone should note to visitors that it's heating up again...

Ernest Hemingway lolololol from old man in the sea to old man in the mountains... I just want all the "visitors" of this site to KNOW that Im cool with you. I love the Sinaloa product, its exceptional and to Gilo, more power to you brother! Dont let society put you in a box lololol!!! Im just going to start driving down the highway with a big ass american flag flying above my truck. Luckily I drive Japanese and they dont go after the jap trucks so I should be good.

jerry

The battle of Tubutama and it's aftermath would make a great movie.My pick to play El Gilo....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cain_Velasquez
Ernest Hemingway lolololol from old man in the sea to old man in the mountains... I just want all the "visitors" of this site to KNOW that Im cool with you. I love the Sinaloa product, its exceptional and to Gilo, more power to you brother! Dont let society put you in a box lololol!!! Im just going to start driving down the highway with a big ass american flag flying above my truck. Luckily I drive Japanese and they dont go after the jap trucks so I should be good.

R

reportjones

I was driving on the road between Rocky Point and Sonoyta yesterday and passed a tour bus full of Asian's. They told me they had just gotten off a Carnival cruise lines ship and were trying their hardest to find a Chinese food restaurant. I told them the only place I new that served rotten fish is now closed; the Camel Toe.

R

reportjones

I was sitting on the beach near JJ's on Monday when I saw a Carnival cruise ship pull up. I think I saw Ernest Hemingway get off the boat surrounded by Asian people. There are a lot of drunk people from Cholla Bay who are at JJ's every day. I hope they dont drive because driving a car can be dangerous. Especially near cruise ships.

R

reportjones

I was sitting on the beach in front of Manny's on Tuesday and saw a Carnival cruise ship pull up. A lot of Asian people started getting off and went into Manny's to try the Combination Plate. Asian people are sure short. I think "Chapo" Guzman was with them because he is short too. Chapo stood out in the crowd because he wasnt wearing white socks with open toe shoes. There was no camera dangling from his neck. Were any of the victims Asian?

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Jones has absolutely lost it! Hes almost on Happy's level! No more, "I just saw a Carnival Cruise ship pull up", it was funny the first and fifth time now its just ~~~~~~ VIEJO~~~~~~ Pendejo```` !!! On a quick side note and I hope I dont get into trouble for saying this because Im going to quote someone and therefor this shouldnt constitute a violation of the code of conduct policy ``````por``` rockypointtalk.net/com . "Rocky you monkey..." lololol crackin up right now

R

reportjones

I was at the Zoo on Friday and saw a monkey. Monkeys are funny people. Especially when their name is "Rocky". I think I saw Chapo Guzman feeding the giraffe. He was with a bunch of asian people. Asian people are sure short. I miss Kenny!

cholla

I was sailing the catamaran out in Cholla Bay the other day and was passed by a monkey on a jetski. His hair was purple.

R

reportjones

I saw that monkey. He came into JJs and bought me a drink. The monkey told me he had been riding a jetski in Cholla Bay. He wanted to know where Kenny was.

cholla

The monkey yelled out to me as he went by, he said " I am headed to Thunder on the Beach to meet HAPPY" .... not sure what he meant by that, but the wind was coming up and I had to pay attention to the boat. Last I saw, he was headed to the bar.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
And so will Hector.
Kenny, havent heard much out of you lately, everything ok? Are you focusing too much energy on Happy? Since Happy still reads the forum, Happy please stop sending me emails. I dont care about your feuds with Kenny and the others. However, more emails with naked woman are always welcomed...

Kenny, havent heard much out of you lately, everything ok? Are you focusing too much energy on Happy? Since Happy still reads the forum, Happy please stop sending me emails. I dont care about your feuds with Kenny and the others. However, more emails with naked woman are always welcomed...

You getting emails from him too? BTW...his sig on the other Forum is... Jack Stien...........Attorney At Law ...aka Happy....

jerry

when i think about happy's fall the words "Socially Retarded" come to mind.Sort of a knock on our mentally impaired brothers and sisters i'm afraid.The rest of us use the occasional cutting remark to make a point but he seems to have slipped into meanspirited hatefulness...sad
You getting emails from him too? BTW...his sig on the other Forum is... Jack Stien...........Attorney At Law ...aka Happy....