New trouble on the road between Sonoyta and Puerto Penasco

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
AZ .love you man....( still banned from Santo Tomas for disrespectful behavior toward man and nature)
I don't know about you other guys but sometimes it's great to leave my girly girl viking princess home....https://picasaweb.google.com/100910113640564801579/SantoTomasMexico?authkey=Gv1sRgCIu96ND_lfujIA#5529503017828568466
and go fishing with the guys
https://picasaweb.google.com/100910113640564801579/20110531?authkey=Gv1sRgCIb1ic6x-9PmIg#5613740466240145010

Those were my COMPAS JOS A and JOS B!!!! Good ol Kenny caught the only damn fish!!!! Go figure...

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Joe i just bought those guys a fish finder....maybe we have a chance now

Good because Im pretty sure the guy had us fishing in sand. You can tell the difference between rock and sand when the weight hits the bottom. Cant wait for the next Corvina hunt, hopefully Matt can make it down for a little bit longer this time around.

garyd

AZ .love you man....( still banned from Santo Tomas for disrespectful behavior toward man and nature)
I don't know about you other guys but sometimes it's great to leave my girly girl viking princess home....https://picasaweb.google.com/100910113640564801579/SantoTomasMexico?authkey=Gv1sRgCIu96ND_lfujIA#5529503017828568466
and go fishing with the guys
https://picasaweb.google.com/100910113640564801579/20110531?authkey=Gv1sRgCIb1ic6x-9PmIg#5613740466240145010
How do I get to Santo Tomas. Last time I tried I ended up in some grape vineyards

R

reportjones

I was sitting on the beach last week in front of Esmerelda when I saw a bunch of former friend's of Kennys float by on a Carnival Crusie Ship. A monkey with purple hair had just escaped from the zoo and was riding a jetski behind the ship. The ship pulled up into the inland harbor next to the Reef Trailer Park and all of Kenny's former friends got off the boat to watch Thunder Racing. Kenny suddenly popped out of nowhere, completely naked, armed with a fishing pole and kicked ass on all of his former friends. Kenny knows karate. These friends now own Midget Race Cars and are returning for next year's Thunder Racing event. Kenny is cool!

Last edited by a moderator:

cholla

I was sitting there too. Drinking a cold one and trying to fish. I did not see Kenny in his birthday suit (thank God) but the monkey on a jetski with purple hair, beached it right in front of me and ran up yelling "FREE HAPPY< FREE HAPPY" then he ran down the beach towards Cholla Bay and I hav'nt seen him since. The jetski went out with the tide. Caught two corvina.

R

reportjones

I saw you on the beach. I stole both of your fish. They were not Corvina. The were Cyclops Sharks. Kenny likes Sharks. I like Kenny. I like Happy. I like Dry Heat. I like clean underwear. I dont like monkeys unless they ride jetskis and have green hair. I am a member of a Drug Cartel. Kenny is my posse. Dont mess with me when I am sitting on the beach. I never drive; too dangerous.

jerry

Gary you head to the right instead of going under the new overpass 60 miles South of Puerto Penasco.Take the dirt road that runs along the last 6 miles of the coastal highway still being paved until you hit the Eijdo Alvaro Obregon .Take a right at the crossroad into the town and you pick up the beach road.Go another 6 miles past Olive and Orange grows and Grape vines (good dirt most of the time but after this wind could be bumpy) and you are at the entrance.They will let you in and give you a lot map(if looking at lots talk to me i know some real deals) Drive up to the front and take a right into the parking lot in front of the 3 story condo building and park.....
How do I get to Santo Tomas. Last time I tried I ended up in some grape vineyards

The last time I was down (about 3 years ago)...they gave you a royal hassle at the entrance.....has that eased up a bit?

I can't believe he is an attorney, I thought he was a brick or two short on the brain area. I blocked all his E-Mails so I will not have to hear from him on this.