Nothing bad happened today.....

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Even though I have been called an idiot by a fellow poster, thanks a lot you dont even know me, I may be ...who knows? I decided that I better start a new thread to report the lack of any exciting sexy news that might have happened here on this day. I am sad to report...
April 22 2010 nothing happened in Penasco except a great day on the beach after the clouds cleared.
AJUA life is great!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Ahhhh, but the day is still young?

Glad to hear that, Russ. That's the way I love it in Penasco - laid-back and no worries other than keeping the beer cold, the tacos warm, and the bait alive! As for the sexy, well, I have to disagree. Sexy happens everyday in Penasco and I have proof - gaugaushowgirls asked me to be their friend on Facebook and I accepted, so I *know*.

PS - The day's not over yet! Maybe you should have reported this tomorrow?
PSS - Some of the Gau Gau Showgirls look much better on a dimly lit stage, hazy with cigarette smoke, and several drinks in you than they do on Facebook! Uhhh... or so I've been told by guys that have been there. Not me. Nuh-uh.
:lol::clown::lol::clown:

playaperro

El Pirata
:-DRuss everyday is a good day. Except for Kenny he had a rude awaking today. where's that pic with the apron on:evil: amigo?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Spending my day copying vhs videos to a hardrive for future you rube videos. I am looking at our Penasco trip from 1989 when we rented a trailer out in Las Conches, I hope it proves to be full f neato history. I found video of Victor Aleman the artist here in town which was take a long long time ago I know you will love it especially if you know Victor

jerry

Well i wish I was down south of RP right now but it may be time to be careful in town or near the border..which sucks , I have to spend some time in RP next month (I'm trying to sell a desal unit that was going to Iraq and hope all is well but............

Mexican drug cartels hitting US targets
Wednesday 21 April 2010 Printable Email
Mexican investigative reporters have revealed that violent drug cartels are increasingly hitting US targets in the country in an attempt to escalate an all-out war with President Felipe Calderon.

Reports in Mexico City's La Reforma and La Jornada newspapers detailed how cartel gunmen had attacked US consulates in cities on Mexico's northern frontier, and had stepped up direct assaults on prisons and even heavily armed Mexican military squads sent to police the border.

Last weekend, a brazen attack on a military checkpoint near the border with Texas left 18 cartel gunmen and soldiers dead, prompting La Reforma to report that "the situation is becoming more and more like all-out urban warfare."

More than 22,000 people have died in drug-related violence since President Felipe Calderon unleashed his war on the cartels in December 2006, and Mexico's interior minister Fernando Gomez Mont admitted that drug bosses had begun targeting US interests in an attempt to widen the war.

"They want to provoke both countries to bring more troops into the area and weaken rival cartels," he claimed.

Last edited:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Thanks Jerry cool post (not) I still am having a fantastic day editing videos and nothing is wrong in my world but thanks for the doomsday update!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Russ, you should start a thread everyday with the daily happenings, whether good, bad or boring, that way people will understand that there is more good than bad in PP and sometimes just plain nothing going on other than regular life!! :thumbsup: and enjoy a:coldone:!!!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Russ,

Jerry reads waaaaayyyyy too much on the Borderland Beat site. Man, talk about doom and gloom! 15 minutes of reading that and I'm ready to put a bullet through my own head! Certainly isn't the filtered, sugar-coated version of events you hear in the media. Very scary stuff.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Thanks Ink I was thinking about that. I am enjoying a cold one as a matter of fact. Life is tranquil for us here and we enjoy almost everyday. I was a little miffed at the clouds this am but it turned out ok all in all!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
You know sitting here editing a video that is 21 years old yesterday, I was thinking about the simpler stuff in life and how sometimes we screw it up. Ok over that, then I think about my friend who says he hates Pelosi, Obama, Limbaugh...whoever, and it turns out he watches waaaay too much tv cause you cant hate someone that you dont know, then I compare that to the armchair watchers of all that is wrong with Mexico and because they read it or see it on TV it somehow affects them. Pelosi does not affect me unless I let her right? Obama does not affect me right? Unless I watch fox and believe everything I take in.

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Russ, sounds like you should be listening to music while you watch your videos so you do not hear to much into the old conversations in the videos and start thinking about politics, try some Shadowfax to relax you specially at sunset!!

PS: thats if you like jazzy indi style

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Victor Aleman! I haven't seen him in forever! He painted some seashells for Smugglers Cove a million years ago. I still have them.......
Memories!

Today was a real tragedy for me... I volunteered to take my 2 cousins and their 3 friends shopping the girls are here for a week visiting from Chicago... (used to be my kinda town until we found Rocky Point) we did the malecon and then we were off to see the lizards (on the sidewalks at Shacks 5th Avenue)

what fun... they shopped... I dropped... tomorrow we snorkel... paybacks are a beach... sea U later...

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

Mark,
Good luck in that cold water! I know how cold it is! I was there last weekend.

S

Submarine

More than 22,000 people have died in drug-related violence since President Felipe Calderon unleashed his war on the cartels in December 2006, and Mexico's interior minister Fernando Gomez Mont admitted that drug bosses had begun targeting US interests in an attempt to widen the war.
Do you realize that is about half the populaton of Puerto Penasco? Unreal.

Mexicoruss, when did you become omniscent? That is an amazing skill. Any way I could convince you to move up near me?