Now for the bad news

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Poblado San Felipe Ejido means the neighborhood or area that's populated. Looks like a farm nearby.
The ATV's are probably all racked out with mota stacked high ready to race into the USA.

playaperro

El Pirata
VRBO Just added a 20% iva tax to all it’s rentals in Puerto Peñasco, so everyone renting thru VRBO is legit. Hopefully they gave the city a cut to better the infrastructure.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
VRBO Just added a 20% iva tax to all it’s rentals in Puerto Peñasco, so everyone renting thru VRBO is legit. Hopefully they gave the city a cut to better the infrastructure.
Pretty confused on the mask rule. I don't see anyone wearing one. We came through Sonoyta at noon and only 3 cars out of 77 the occupants were wearing masks.... Dog, lines and beer on me if you want to meet up later.

playaperro

El Pirata
Pretty confused on the mask rule. I don't see anyone wearing one. We came through Sonoyta at noon and only 3 cars out of 77 the occupants were wearing masks.... Dog, lines and beer on me if you want to meet up later.
We going down tomorrow we won’t get there till late afternoon, will check in with you MJ@$ lol.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Ok soooo.... Got a little wet on the Del Mar Charter sunset sail with my good friend Oscar Presiado. On the way home I decided to make a detour into the DEZ. Apparently I put my walker in the bed of my truck instead of inside the cab like I ALWAYS do. Well, I'm sure you can guess what happened next. I ripped around the desert over to COMP HILL and then back to Bella. We go to get out to come up to the room and NO WALKER. Now my GF is really pissed. She didn't appreciate the dez detour much. So I went and retraced our route 3 times and couldn't find anything. Not sure how. We retraced our tracks perfectly so I'm assuming someone has already picked it up and taken it.

Anyone know anywhere in town, a flea market or something similar where I can buy a used walker??? Problem is, I do ANYTHING without it. Only good thing this trip is that I brought my wheelchair for the resort being that it's so big. So right now I'm confined to the resort. The malecon and CHOLLA BAY are NOT wheelchair friendly so I'm really trying to save face with the GF and find another walker for the next 3 days or our trip has just been cut down in it's prime....

brokenwave

Well Known Member
49 death's and only 318 cases in Penasco? Hummm, the 4 local friends I asked about it said those numbers are low
versus what they have seen. I know of 12-14 people who have gotten Covid that live here and I hardly know anyone here.

My best local friend who just got over Covid said the 318 number is so wrong since he knows of at least 10 people who died from it
and more than 40 who got Covid.
The guys installing my cabinets today said lots of people in Penasco have it, but people still need to work and will only
go to the Dr. when they get really sick. So in reality add an extra 2-3X to those numbers and that is probably closer to reality.
Look at he numbers exploding in the US and Europe, guess its here for awhile until the Vaccine is in place and starts protecting people.

Mexico hasn't tested that many people, 3+ million out of 130 million. So that means if you don't test, the
numbers will not increase. Where did I hear that again??? Hummm, only 37 more days. :cool:

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
Unfortunately most of the corona cases go unreported people afraid of losing jobs, they rather buy the so called cure of meds than see a Dr. Getting black balled is a death sentence in Pe ñasco.