```Pain ```

HAPPY

User is currently banned
``` For those of you who have pain in lower back, buttocks, numbness in hip area traveling down leg, sciatic nerve problems etc, this procedure can fix, - Lumbar Radiofrequency Neurotomy Video - if this doesn't come up by clicking on it here, ( if you are interested ) type it in search, video shows procedure ``` , if you need more info, Doc., that does this from begining to end etc, ``` I can help you on that,

Last edited:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I'm not waiting. I have a pain in the buttocks every time Happy posts something. :rofl:

Thank goodness Tramadol is cheap and over-the-counter in Mexico!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
rocky, you BLEEPER,

Kenny....I'm waiting!!:stir:
``` rocky you ~~~ "bleeper" ~~~ take your pot of ```:stir: ``` down the road,

```AGAIN, ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ For you forum "MONKEYS" ```rocky, Stuart,
From the begining this topic & related threads were meant to be ``` SERIOUS ```

your cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated ```

if you ```"MONKEYS" ``` rocky, Stuart, want to play ```take it to the playground !!!

I hope I made myself clear ~ ~ ~

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
`You too ! ! !

I'm not waiting. I have a pain in the buttocks every time Happy posts something. :rofl:

Thank goodness Tramadol is cheap and over-the-counter in Mexico!
~ ~ ~ That goes for you too Stuart ! ! ! :mad:

T

Tomcat

Happy sorry but you have made yourself hard to be taken serious.... it is what it is my friend !

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Don't pass this around ```

```Hey Tom, good buddy, ``` being that it looks like you are friends w/ol rocky, ``` the forum ``` "MONKEY" ``` pot :stir: ``` I feel that I should share something with you, ``` that, that ``` "OTHER MONKEY" ``` Kenny told me, ```

he say that he knows for SURE that there is something ```WRONG ``` w/ poor ol rocky,

BTW``` Have you EVER seen a "MONKEY" on a jetski, ```Kenny said he has, & it is a sight to behold ! ! !

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
It seems that some people can dish it out....but they sure can't take it.......:crybaby:

I'd rather be a monkey on a jetski, then a :deadhorse: trying to launch a fishing barge!!!

jerry

Well Known Member
I've been watching the Red State crime drama "Justified" lately....before you go insane and start shooting people it seems a pill called OXY is really good for backpain (with a moonshine chaser) I wonder if you can get it in Puerto Penasco?

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Dish it out,

It seems that some people can dish it out....but they sure can't take it.......:crybaby:

I'd rather be a monkey on a jetski, then a :deadhorse: trying to launch a fishing barge!!!
```What are you talking about man, ``` I can take it better than most, ``` & dish it out better than most, YOU INCLUDED ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ the proof is in the dozens of times I've been banned, ``` thats why the old ```HAPPY ``` is on ice, you're the one that starts his :crybaby: soon as the going gets rough, ``` BTW I didn't call you a ```"MONKEY ON A JETSKI" ```~ ~ ~ YOU said it, not me, Is that how you see yourself ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~

```Run along now & do your :whine: ing somewhere else, :bunny: ~ ~ ~

```& don't get all ```PSYCHEDELIC ```:bunny:

T

Tomcat

Well it seems if your friendly with one person on this forum then your a backstabbing the rest... Cant we all get along ?????? can't we agree to disagree ??? I guess not !!!!! have a nice day...
```Hey Tom, good buddy, ``` being that it looks like you are friends w/ol rocky, ``` the forum ``` "MONKEY" ``` pot :stir: ``` I feel that I should share something with you, ``` that, that ``` "OTHER MONKEY" ``` Kenny told me, ```

he say that he knows for SURE that there is something ```WRONG ``` w/ poor ol rocky,

BTW``` Have you EVER seen a "MONKEY" on a jetski, ```Kenny said he has, & it is a sight to behold ! ! !

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
```What are you talking about man, ``` I can take it better than most, ``` & dish it out better than most, YOU INCLUDED ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ the proof is in the dozens of times I've been banned, ``` thats why the old ```HAPPY ``` is on ice, you're the one that starts his :crybaby: soon as the going gets rough, ``` BTW I didn't call you a ```"MONKEY ON A JETSKI" ```~ ~ ~ YOU said it, not me, Is that how you see yourself ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~

```Run along now & do your :whine: ing somewhere else, :bunny: ~ ~ ~

```& don't get all ```PSYCHEDELIC ```:bunny:
HAPPY....HAPPY...HAPPY....you are definitely losing it....as if being banned is an indication of being able to "take it".....it's more an indication that you could not....resorting to some "nastiness" on the Forum.....

and BTW....

here's your previous post and some name calling of your own....

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Jetski Monkey, ```

HAPPY....HAPPY...HAPPY....you are definitely losing it....as if being banned is an indication of being able to "take it".....it's more an indication that you could not....resorting to some "nastiness" on the Forum.....

and BTW....

here's your previous post and some name calling of your own....

```Monkey, er sorry, I mean rocky boy, ```I been getting pm's & e-mails ```the good people of this here forum would REALLY like to know,

```just how high you mounted the "MONKEY BARS" on your jetski ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

```& another thing they would like to know is,

```when you have your :gay: passenger ```"BUDDY" ``` w/you ``` & the wind is about to blow your panties off, ``` doe's "HE" have to grab your

``` BIG ``` "MONKEY EARS" ``` to keep from falling off ? ``` :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
I should have taken Kenny's advice.....never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man!!!:moon::moon::moon::aagh: