```Pain ```

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Playa I think you're rite ```

```Someone said that they saw that ``` "MONKEY" ``` rocky ``` sitting on his jetski, trying to

put a banana in his coolo ``` he be a "NASTY MONKEY" too :lol: :lol: :lol:

``` So ```NO MORE ``` bananas for ```"THAT" ``` CHANGO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
If I'm a monkey on a jetski....I'll take this kind of company..... orangutan with trainer.jpg

Over the type that HAPPY keeps talking about liking and hanging with.....those "NASTY GIRLS"......
black widow.jpg AKA "The Black Widow"....

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
HEY, watch out!!, more respect for a person that is no longer with us and can not defend back against your remarks!! in second thougths he could not defend himself since he had always a mouth full!!!

HEY, watch out!!, more respect for a person that is no longer with us and can not defend back against your remarks!! in second thougths he could not defend himself since he had always a mouth full!!!
Hey Inka....you are talking about HAPPY, right? I didn't know he was gone....again????:gofish::rofl::rofl::rofl::stir:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Hi Braden, my dear girl, er boyson,

~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~ Braden, Shouldn't you be "squatting" to do THAT ? :lol: :lol: :lol: er, or, and, russy ( mexicoruss ) "BOYSON", ( being that no one knows for sure )

``` to quote you ~ ~ ~ "I don't want to make enemies off the bat" ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ I'll let you have this ``` LITTLE JAB ``` :lol: :lol: :lol: ``` this time,

~ ~ ~ But now that EVERYONE here knows your little game, ```

~ ~ ~ the next time I'll "LAY" you low, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Your getting close happy

~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~ Braden, Shouldn't you be "squatting" to do THAT ? :lol: :lol: :lol: er, or, and, russy ( mexicoruss ) "BOYSON", ( being that no one knows for sure )

``` to quote you ~ ~ ~ "I don't want to make enemies off the bat" ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ I'll let you have this ``` LITTLE JAB ``` :lol: :lol: :lol: ``` this time,

~ ~ ~ But now that EVERYONE here knows your little game, ```

~ ~ ~ the next time I'll "LAY" you low, :lol: :lol: :lol:
So close

The last time I tried to find some of the "stronger" stuff, I was told that only a couple of the pharmacies carried them...plus you needed a Rx....which you could get pretty cheap from one of the local doctors. Not sure if that is still the case.

Sometime in the past year the government cracked down on the pharmacies even selling antibiotics, etc. without a Rx....but they were still doing it.

azfish

They would sell me the strong stuff at the place on the right before you get to the one way street going to the fish market. But they were crazy with the prices, I passed on them and delt with the pain.