Paint advice

Just got back from the new Dunn Edwards place -- just south of where Constituccion and Benito meet up at the traffic light, west side. The English-speaking guy in charge said they've only been opened 3 weeks, and -- while his grand opening sign is not up yet -- he currently is offering a grand-opening 50%-off sale. He said that he opened the place for the purpose of bringing higher-quality paint to Penasco, but admittedly is a little worried whether there truly is a demand for the higher quality. (Thanks for having mentioned it, Playaperro -- this is timely for me.)

mondone

Whitecaps
Just got back from the new Dunn Edwards place -- just south of where Constituccion and Benito meet up at the traffic light, west side. The English-speaking guy in charge said they've only been opened 3 weeks, and -- while his grand opening sign is not up yet -- he currently is offering a grand-opening 50%-off sale. He said that he opened the place for the purpose of bringing higher-quality paint to Penasco, but admittedly is a little worried whether there truly is a demand for the higher quality. (Thanks for having mentioned it, Playaperro -- this is timely for me.)
Sure will be, glad I won't have to bring it down in several trips anymore.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I went to Alpha Graphics this morning and the girl attending, mentioned the new Dunn Edwards next door belonged to her husband.. Anyway her husband popped in and introduced himself and mentioned he also works in construction, So I asked him, what he was doing now, he said he was working on the homeport, so I asked him if he worked with Wendy Wizner, he said he was her boss and in charge of the whole project and mentioned that it will get finished...Also he is bringing his paint from the Dunn Edwards plant in Phoenix,

Roberto

I went to Alpha Graphics this morning and the girl attending, mentioned the new Dunn Edwards next door belonged to her husband.. Anyway her husband popped in and introduced himself and mentioned he also works in construction, So I asked him, what he was doing now, he said he was working on the homeport, so I asked him if he worked with Wendy Wizner, he said he was her boss and in charge of the whole project and mentioned that it will get finished...Also he is bringing his paint from the Dunn Edwards plant in Phoenix,
So I guess they will start painting the rocks soon then.