Penasco Children's Foundation party this New Years eve?

DeeDee

I live close by PDO and would be glad to pick them up and pass them on if you want. Let me know the details before you leave there. You should not have a problem bringing them down. You are a warm blooded person and you need lots of blankets to keep warm !!
Thank you very much, we should be there Jan 15, parked around space 95 (that is where our friend parks) & will be there until Feb 16. We have a 2008 red chevy silverado with a lance camper. BC plates. Drop by anytime after 10 a.m., (not a morning person), later in the day refreshments will be available for your troubles.

R

reportjones

Still here in Rocky Point. The weather is great. Seems to be more snowbirds than last year.

R

reportjones

Was at JJs this week and sat at the bar with two ladies who live at Princesa Pigeon Coup. They were complaining Seaside was months late paying them. Turns out Seaside may not be the one to blame. The previously mentioned chief financial officer friend of Steve's allegedly ripped off over 1/4 million dollars from Seasside. This is why they had a fight and maybe why Seaside is late. His name is Richard Lanasta and lived at Princesa but was foreclosed and kicked out. He now lives at Puerta Privada says the ladies. I feel for Steve on this one if this is true. Nothing worse than trusting a friend who rips you off. I'll bet Steve isnt done yet. What ever happened to that accountant at Puerta Privada who stole a bunch of money? Wonderful what we can learn in Rocky Point over a few beers with people you have never met before. All of this is unconfirmed so someone else can chime in to verify.

Was at JJs this week and sat at the bar with two ladies who live at Princesa Pigeon Coup. They were complaining Seaside was months late paying them. Turns out Seaside may not be the one to blame. The previously mentioned chief financial officer friend of Steve's allegedly ripped off over 1/4 million dollars from Seasside. This is why they had a fight and maybe why Seaside is late. His name is Richard Lanasta and lived at Princesa but was foreclosed and kicked out. He now lives at Puerta Privada says the ladies. I feel for Steve on this one if this is true. Nothing worse than trusting a friend who rips you off. I'll bet Steve isnt done yet. What ever happened to that accountant at Puerta Privada who stole a bunch of money? Wonderful what we can learn in Rocky Point over a few beers with people you have never met before. All of this is unconfirmed so someone else can chime in to verify.
Did they find him this way....:eek:strich:.....but with the head and body reversed???

Or was that another accountant involved in cartel business?