PHX - RP Flights!

jerry

5+ hours to get back yesterday afternoon (little over an hour in Sonoyta). Those flights were sounding really good while sitting in light fighting off window washers.
they have window washers at the small plane are at the rp airport too.....not kidding

dmcauley

There's no problem with using taxis to get around, we use them all the time for night time events downtown when we don't want to drive.
Taking a taxi is a good idea Russ, if you know what to pay. My wife and I pay 30-40 pesos from Playa Bonita to the distance of the malecon, friends have been charged 20-25 dollars for the same trip, taxis are the same the world over, they charge whatever the passenger will pay! That's the only problem I was talking about.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Taking a taxi is a good idea Russ, if you know what to pay. My wife and I pay 30-40 pesos from Playa Bonita to the distance of the malecon, friends have been charged 20-25 dollars for the same trip, taxis are the same the world over, they charge whatever the passenger will pay! That's the only problem I was talking about.
AND... you'll potentially come close to dying a couple of times on the way there...

MIRAMAR

A week ago on Sunday in the afternoon we saw a large plane departing to the east. Are there flights for Juarez this year?