Playa del Carmen and Cozumel

jerry

Bob, myAussie buddy that goes to the auctions on 1-10 can scope one out for you....you would save some real bucks by hiring him as an agent and get one that some dreamer bought with a second mortgage on the old overvalued Mesa shitbox before Bush and the banksters wrecked America and the world./

Roberto

Bob, myAussie buddy that goes to the auctions on 1-10 can scope one out for you....you would save some real bucks by hiring him as an agent and get one that some dreamer bought with a second mortgage on the old overvalued Mesa shitbox before Bush and the banksters wrecked America and the world./

I'll do that as soon as you buy my house ! I'm ready to hit the road. Two sons are coming for turkey day and will take back the last of the family stuff I brought down. I'll be down to what will fit in one of those sprinters soon !!

JimMcG

Just out of curiosity, what would make an overpriced shitbox in Benson or Santo Tomas any better than anywhere else in Arizona?

jerry

Well Jim,the pig stupid pride that you ran into working for the new rich during the boom up in Mesa sort of makes one feel a bit of a warm feeling when they come crashing to earth with the rest of us. hey Bob I'm headed to Puerto Lobos on Friday or Saturday if you guys are game
Just out of curiosity, what would make an overpriced shitbox in Benson or Santo Tomas any better than anywhere else in Arizona?

JimMcG

Well Jim,the pig stupid pride that you ran into working for the new rich during the boom up in Mesa sort of makes one feel a bit of a warm feeling when they come crashing to earth with the rest of us. hey Bob I'm headed to Puerto Lobos on Friday or Saturday if you guys are game
Translation?