Playa Lopez Price REDUCTIONS !

Roberto

You heard it here first, the ads appear in November ! :party::cluck::woo::pinkie:
Playa Lopez, all Ocean View, PRICE REDUCTIONS!

Ocean View, 300 M2 +/-, RV OK now $5,925 ! Several financing options with down payment of $1,200 and monthly payments as low as $45 per month. These lots all have good Mexican Titles.

RV ready lots, walled with septic tank, utility/bath block building and water tank. Lacks only your RV, NOW $12,900, yes financing is available with several options.

e-mail inquires to: [email protected] .

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
You heard it here first, the ads appear in November ! :party::cluck::woo::pinkie:
Playa Lopez, all Ocean View, PRICE REDUCTIONS!

Ocean View, 300 M2 +/-, RV OK now $5,925 ! Several financing options with down payment of $1,200 and monthly payments as low as $45 per month. These lots all have good Mexican Titles.

RV ready lots, walled with septic tank, utility/bath block building and water tank. Lacks only your RV, NOW $12,900, yes financing is available with several options.

e-mail inquires to: [email protected] .
Roberto, also a 2 bedroom house, with 800 sq ft. deck on the roof in Lopez 52,500.00 w/ 5000.00 down payment around 375.00 per month I would like a 10 year balloon on this one.. Unfinished bungalow, sits on the highest hill in Lopez has great views, septic tank is in, large bathroom UNFINISHED YOU FINISH $18,000.00 w/ $3600 down 5% intrest for 10 years, Makes the payment around $152.00 per month------------ Small crappy house on a half acre lot, Ejido El Ejemplo, Sonoyta had peach trees, and pomegranate tress, Im not sure now, I dont want to get shot. water, power $6,000.00 cash You Clean it Steal House San Felipe, Baja California 2 bedroom 1 bath 850 sq ft. in town $26,000.00 Jose www.desertrealty.com in San Felipe------------ House or studio in Lopez see Roberto, house in Sonoyta go by yourself and call me. All have Mexican Title.

mis2810

Roberto, also a 2 bedroom house, with 800 sq ft. deck on the roof in Lopez 52,500.00 w/ 5000.00 down payment around 375.00 per month I would like a 10 year balloon on this one.. Unfinished bungalow, sits on the highest hill in Lopez has great views, septic tank is in, large bathroom UNFINISHED YOU FINISH $18,000.00 w/ $3600 down 5% intrest for 10 years, Makes the payment around $152.00 per month------------ Small crappy house on a half acre lot, Ejido El Ejemplo, Sonoyta had peach trees, and pomegranate tress, Im not sure now, I dont want to get shot. water, power $6,000.00 cash You Clean it Steal House San Felipe, Baja California 2 bedroom 1 bath 850 sq ft. in town $26,000.00 Jose www.desertrealty.com in San Felipe------------ House or studio in Lopez see Roberto, house in Sonoyta go by yourself and call me. All have Mexican Title.
Any pics of the first two houses? The 2 bd in Lopez and the unfinished bungalow? How far from the beach is the bungalow?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Any pics of the first two houses? The 2 bd in Lopez and the unfinished bungalow? How far from the beach is the bungalow?
Melissa, I will try and find some for you, the bungalow is around 1000 feet from the water and probably is the highest lot in Lopez.

mis2810

CUTE!!!! Although I'm not fond of chain link - the area on the other side of the chain link fence is that part of the property with the palapa?

Esperanza

The palapa is between the two houses....looks like a "shared" thing. I think it is actually the house on the other side.....and I believe it is a light green color.

mis2810

The palapa is between the two houses....looks like a "shared" thing. I think it is actually the house on the other side.....and I believe it is a light green color.
I've already painted it white with royal blue trim (that beautiful Mexican cobalt blue) in my mind! LOL

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Lori, there are 8 houses there all look the same, the one I am talking about is directly behind that one and has a palm roof over the patio, instead of tile. The palapa to the left of the photo is shared between 4 houses and between the other 4 is another palapa. I just had a picture ready to post on my other computer and it froze.

Esperanza

Imho, i like his place better than the one i posted the pic of.....i would have had a tough choice between that house or our lot at that price!

There is a great view and good breezes from the deck. As close to the beach as we are ;-)

mis2810

Imho, i like his place better than the one i posted the pic of.....i would have had a tough choice between that house or our lot at that price!

There is a great view and good breezes from the deck. As close to the beach as we are ;-)
I like the one he posted the pic of better also. I love the palapa roof over the front door and like you said the deck is to die for. Lagrimas promised me he'd throw in a solar/wind powered clothes dryer. I fell right into that one and had to ask exactly what that was: A CLOTHES LINE! LOL!!!