Playa Lopez Price REDUCTIONS !

mis2810

So glad I don't have to worry about the bank trust. What a headache and a lot of $$$. I knew I should have gotten a pre-nup with my Mexican husband since the house will be in his name alone, though! LOL Just kidding. I'm also looking forward to actually having a residence in Mexico so that I can get my Mexican citizenship through him. I always told him I only married him to get my papers! LOL

The HOA sounds good only for things like trash clean up, and other things that might make living in a small community a pain depending on the people. If everybody does their part and is respectful of their neighbors, an HOA shouldn't be necessary, but unfortunately that's not always the case. I don't want to have a neighbor that keeps 12 old rusted out cars up on blocks, either. But I also don't want anybody telling me which plants I can plant in my yard or that I can't paint my house a certain color.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Melissa, you do know that you have to renounce your American citizenship to become a citizen of Mexico........... Do you really want to do that?

mis2810

You don't have to renounce anymore - you can be a dual citizen. I wouldn't do it under those circumstances even though I'm not always so thrilled to be an American.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
When did that change? I was under the impression you could be a dual citizen only if your parents were one a citizen of each country. I would check....

And, I have a solar dryer. It's called my sundeck... LOL!

playaperro

El Pirata
The only way that I know you can be a dual citizen born in the usa is if one of your parents was born in mexico and still live's.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, OK, I read it briefly but I would still be skeered..........
I'll research more later.....

mis2810

What's the worst thing that could happen? I wouldn't have to learn to speak Chinese? I would lose my Social Security that I've paid into that won't be worth mierda when I finally retire? I wouldn't get to vote for one rat bastard or the other every 4 years? I won't have to pay a $5.00 fee every month to use my debit card? I would lose my right to privacy? Oh yeah, I already lost that in 2002. Having a house that's completely paid for on the beach in Mexico with no other bills to pay and voting for a Mexican rat bastard every 6 years doesn't sound so bad.

mis2810

I met Vicente when he was here in June at US Airways Center. I work for the Phoenix Suns and got myself a backstage pass for my husband and I and another couple we went with.

playaperro

El Pirata
Anyway what i mean by dual citizen is you have a birth certificate from both countries, not a green card or FM-2.

mis2810

I can't remember exactly, but I'll have to have an FM-2 for 2 years and then I can apply to become a naturalized Mexican citizen through marriage. A couple of years ago they changed the FMT, FM-3, etc. I haven't checked lately because I didn't have residence, but if all goes well I'll have a Mexican address: ___ Calle __________, Playa Lopez Aceves _____.